Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New T Girl in town

Connie, I forget the correct order, but, you either click on, "Add Attachment", then on, "Browse" (or maybe it's "Browse" first), then look for the picture on your puter that you want to add to the post, then click on, "Add Attachment" (again?).

Missed Miss you are a doll !! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to answer my questions. You are very sweet . Good luck also on your progress with the titty fairy.

(10-02-2014, 05:02 AM)Connie5 Wrote:  Missed Miss you are a doll !! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to answer my questions. You are very sweet . Good luck also on your progress with the titty fairy.

No problem, Connie! Glad to help!!
If that Titty Fairy ever comes my way, I'll make sure to send her over to you, too, then you can pass her on to someone else here. I'm not greedy, though. I'll TAKE a nice full set of B's, but I don't want to go beyond DD's.

(10-02-2014, 03:45 AM)Connie5 Wrote:  Myboobs thst is fabulous good luck with your progress.
Mine are on fire. Last week I just started taking 4 500mg pm a day
my sensitive went way up but they also hurt like hell . They feel like they are on fire.

When I finish my present stock I am thinking of changing to PM + spearmint + FG . I'll av quick check wi lotus Smile

Please do I look forward to reading about your progress.

(10-02-2014, 05:49 AM)Connie5 Wrote:  Please do I look forward to reading about your progress.

Thx conni Smile

Hi there girls hope your week is going lovely for you. I do have an important question I wanted to ask everybody. When your testicles start shutting down does little Willy get numb.. Because it got a little numb today I was very excited about it but I also want to make sure that this is what happens. So everybody when you get a chance if you wanted touch my heart a little bit. Please get back to me with this important question. I also feel like my pants are fitting that well anymore. But that's exciting also ok girls thank you.

Hi honey. See my PM to you, but forgive me for asking questions I now remember I asked already. Sammie has been just a wee bit...distracted...LOL...of late, and I can be pretty ditsy most of the time anyway...right, girls? Hee hee.
Big hugs, princess!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon