Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New T Girl in town

Ok, I just glanced at your profile, so we can talk and Sammie can pretend to know what she is talking about. Tee heeTongue
First, honey, how old are you, roughly? That and your height to weight ratio? Both make a difference. How much PM are you now using? PM is way stronger than FG and has other benefits as well. For now, PM may be all you need though you may also want an anti androgen such as SP or Spearmint.
Second, as others will tell you, these pages are absolutely filled with super insights and wisdom from all the girls who have gone before, so read, read, read...you will find your answers, and if you have specific questions or things you just "don't get"...just ask. There is no shame here. None at all.
Hugs

First off " hugs" i'm 5" 10 in my 40's I started last year with 1 500mg a day. For a couple weeks. Then started taking 2 pm pills a day . Now I am taking 4 pills a day of glorious pm. My mood is outstanding more relaxed and centered. I fell much more feminine now . I workout a lot I'm in good shape . I have noticed other changes in my body for the good but it might be psycho semantic not sure.
My nipples are very very tender. When I touch them and push on them it feels like tiny shock waves moving all over my body very arousing to the touch. around the outside of my nipples underneath I can feel little bumps I feel quite nice but hurt if I press too hard .
Thank you for taking interest in me Samantha.

(09-02-2014, 07:13 PM)Connie5 Wrote:  First off " hugs" i'm 5" 10 in my 40's I started last year with 1 500mg a day. For a couple weeks. Then started taking 2 pm pills a day . Now I am taking 4 pills a day of glorious pm. My mood is outstanding more relaxed and centered. I fell much more feminine now . I workout a lot I'm in good shape . I have noticed other changes in my body for the good but it might be psycho semantic not sure.
My nipples are very very tender. When I touch them and push on them it feels like tiny shock waves moving all over my body very arousing to the touch. around the outside of my nipples underneath I can feel little bumps I feel quite nice but hurt if I press too hard .
Thank you for taking interest in me Samantha.
Ok, good! 40's is good and you may get better growth than some of us older gals.Blush
2000 mg a day is what I would have suggested right now anyway ( and lots of girls never go any higher than that). The feelings you are getting mean something is starting (yay!) so you are on your way. Big Grin
And you are very welcome, honey! It all comes around, you know?Smile

Samantha thanks again for reading my profile and really looking into what I'm doing with pm that was really awesome of you.
I was doing a lot of reading today from the archives of this this web sight.. It is truly amazing experience what pm can for the body. It can really transform the whole body and mind into a whole different person that is lovely. I look forward to not just my growth but everybody's growth also. Please don't be a stranger girls ( I don't bite... lol.

(10-02-2014, 02:01 AM)Connie5 Wrote:  Please don't be a stranger girls ( I don't bite... lol.

Welcome Connie, Hope you find what you're looking for!

Good luck,

ML Wink

Thank you all this is such a nice greeting. I will start a picture blog soon when I figure out how to download pictures. Big Grin . maybe with the help of everyone here you can help me transform into a beautiful princess. (Kidding) . on second thought I would settle for just to be accepted as one of the girls here. (Hugs)

(10-02-2014, 02:19 AM)Connie5 Wrote:  Thank you all this is such a nice greeting. I will start a picture blog soon when I figure out how to download pictures. Big Grin . maybe with the help of everyone here you can help me transform into a beautiful princess. (Kidding) . on second thought I would settle for just to be accepted as one of the girls here. (Hugs)

Every girl is a princess in her own way Wink

So sweet myboobs....You have remember you have leave before 12:00am Or your coach turns into a pumpkin . Rolleyes
So myboobs how is you progress coming along.

(10-02-2014, 03:12 AM)Connie5 Wrote:  So sweet myboobs....You have remember you have leave before 12:00am Or your coach turns into a pumpkin . Rolleyes
So myboobs how is you progress coming along.

I think I got some growth as you can see them poke out a bit Smile
They still don't jiggle when I walk Sad think I need to grow more Smile
My progress pic will be due for posting end o month .
Looks like even my pooch is geting the growth ;(

Myboobs thst is fabulous good luck with your progress.
Mine are on fire. Last week I just started taking 4 500mg pm a day
my sensitive went way up but they also hurt like hell . They feel like they are on fire.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon