Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

so how do i start

Im new to all of this and it is very confusing... anyone have a good program to suggest to me for how I can for surely grow breasts? Im on a very cheap budget so keep in mind just the bear minimums!

Start simple and just use PM capsules , just a low dose to start with 500 mg per day and ramp up slowly to let your body get used to the changes.

Welcome Anna, As was suggested to me when I joined the forum, read, read, read! Read the programs section, and you can either start with PM alone, or add an anti androgen (I'm assuming you are a bio-male, since you're on this area of the site), that's about as simple and economical as you can get! Also, be sure to peruse the massage threads, both in the male area and the main area. Massage helps wake those girls up! Wink

Feel free to ask questions, but do your research and reading first. Answers to most initial questions can be found on the site by using Search!

Take care, and Happy Growing!

Lisa

Hello and welcome, honey...nothing much to add to what the others have said...they are pretty clever, and gave good advice...but I do want to say we are happy you found your way here, darling. Welcome home.:Hugs

Hi, Anna, welcome. You're wondering how to start? Well, we have a brand new sub-forum called 'Introduce Yourself' which is a great place to tell us a little about yourself, along with your motivations and goals concerning breast growth. That kind of information will help steer the rest of us into giving you the best possible advice.

A big welcome hug,

Clara Smile

Thanks everyone! Smile

(09-02-2014, 06:07 AM)annabolton Wrote:  Im new to all of this and it is very confusing... anyone have a good program to suggest to me for how I can for surely grow breasts? Im on a very cheap budget so keep in mind just the bear minimums!

As has already been stated, PM alone or with an anti-androgen is the way to start, but there is absolutely no guarantee you will do anything other than shrink your wallet, and it could be 4 months or more before you know if it is working for you. Yes, some people claim to have noticeable results sooner than that, but everybody is different, we are each conducting our own science experiment with a sample size of one, and nobody knows what will work for someone else.

Start with one 500 mg PM capsule daily, and increase by one capsule per week until you reach 2000 mg daily usually as 1000 mg before breakfast and 1000 mg at supper or bed time. Some report back pain in the kidney area in the morning if taken at bed time. I've been taking all 2000 mg at bed time for a week or so and have had no such issues. After nearly a year on a split dose, I don't have much, if anything, to show for my efforts so I'm seeing if bombarding my body with a dose when hormone levels are lowest might work better. If that fails, I'll try moving the dose to the morning when levels are highest.

Some report temporary mental health benefits from an easing of gender dysphoria and find the dose necessary to accomplish this is what it takes to also grow breasts. Others never seem to experience these mental benefits regardless of dose, but still grow breasts at 2000 mg or more.

As others have said, read, read, read, and read some more. Look at the FAQ in my signature; a number of folks in this very forum created that FAQ. Use the search function. Chances are, someone else has asked all the same questions and someone else has answered them.

Ok I ordered PM, breast advance breast cream, and Ive already started doing daily massage... Do you guys think this will work? Also what are some anti-androgens I could take??? Also does pm have any other feminizing affects besides breasts? Im really looking for something to help until I can start estrogen.

(09-02-2014, 09:47 PM)annabolton Wrote:  Ok I ordered PM, breast advance breast cream, and Ive already started doing daily massage... Do you guys think this will work? Also what are some anti-androgens I could take??? Also does pm have any other feminizing affects besides breasts? Im really looking for something to help until I can start estrogen.

There are a number of anti-androgens listed in the bio-male NBE guide that was consolidated by Lotus. You really need to read and search. Upper right portion of the page (Search, Member List, Calendar, Help). Also, I'm sure there is anti-androgen info in the FAQ in my signature. Some claim PM softens the skin. Mine seems to be a lot less oily.

TBH, prescription hormones and T-blockers are cheaper than all the herbals especially in this day of $4/month or $10/90-day generic prescriptions. It is the doctor visits and blood tests that can be costly. If you ever served in the military and can go to the VA, believe it or not, the VA will cover this. A lot of transgendered folks go into the military in the hopes it will fix them. Hyper-masculine jobs can be a way to hide/suppress those feminine feelings for MtF folks or embrace those masculine feelings for the FtM folks (as well as allowing them to hide in plain sight).

is spearmint a good anti androgen? Also im sorry if it seems like im asking redundant questions its just im completely new to this and want to make sure im understanding it :huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon