Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Different Testicle Pain

Hello everyone,
I know testicle pain is a side effect of taking PM but I wanted to get everyone's thoughts on my situation. Currently my NBE regime is:

1000 PM(2 capsules of the ainterol)(1 capsule of 500 taken every 12 hours)
640mg of SP(1 capsule of 320, taken every 12 hours)
1600mg Spearmint(2 capsules of 400, taken every 12 hours)

I'm a healthy male in my early 30's and have never really had any issues with my libido. I was already aware of the side effect of possible loss of libido and honestly I view that whole process as disgusting anyway so the loss of it didn't really bother me. However, you do have those "male urges" and like most males in my age range found myself yanking the chicken(heh) usually once a day. After about a week taking the supplements above though, I noticed the DESIRE wasn't as strong and it would seemed to take a few days(instead of daily) before I had a urge again. Over the past month or so(I've been on the NBE for a little over a month) it's getting further and further spaced apart. I finally feel like I am not a "slave" to this whole jerking off daily thing. However, the last time I did, I noticed I struggled quite a bit and when it finally "happened" I felt a pain in my left testicle(it might have been both but it seemed like it was in the left) and as it "came out" it almost felt like a subtle burning sensation. I don't have any burning sensations when urinating, so it's not like a urinary tract infection or anything I don't think. Has anyone else felt that burn? Also, for probably half of the day, it felt like someone had kicked me in the nuts... it was not comfortable at all. It almost makes me not want to do it again because of that pain I had... Just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this same thing? Thanks!

It hasn't happened to me, Blue, and I've been as high as 2500 mg/day of PM. I will say, for what it's worth, that I only ejaculate during my PM break once a month after I've been off PM for several days (no interest otherwise). I assume this has never happened to you before. Maybe next time you jack-off, lay off the PM for 3 or 4 days beforehand and see if the same thing happens.

BTW, during ejaculation the vas deferens contracts forcing sperm into the urethra mixing with semen from the seminal vesicles. The contractions (peristalsis) would likely be the trigger for producing the pain.

Clara Kay

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon