Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Our dog is very ill, please pray for her

Sad 

Our dog has acute kidney failure and we don't know if she will survive. It started 6 days ago, when she stopped eating, and got many seizures (epilepsy). We went to the vet who gave her fluids, but unfortunately only for two days, because he wanted to treat the epilepsy first. But the epilepsy was just a symptom of the kidney failure and since yesterday she is feeling really bad, very tired and sleepy. She is getting again fluids since today but the vet said that her creatinine and bun are horrible and that she most likely won't live longer than two days. Sad She has also a gastritis due to the kidney failure. Our poor dog. Sad

She still wants to eat, so we don't give up yet. But we are very anxious. Sad

Please pray for our dog. Thanks.

(10-02-2014, 11:55 PM)peggy Wrote:  Our dog has acute kidney failure and we don't know if she will survive. It started 6 days ago, when she stopped eating, and got many seizures (epilepsy). We went to the vet who gave her fluids, but unfortunately only for two days, because he wanted to treat the epilepsy first. But the epilepsy was just a symptom of the kidney failure and since yesterday she is feeling really bad, very tired and sleepy. She is getting again fluids since today but the vet said that her creatinine and bun are horrible and that she most likely won't live longer than two days. Sad She has also a gastritis due to the kidney failure. Our poor dog. Sad

Sending thoughts your way Peggy. Sorry.
Nothing worse , have been there.
*hugs*

(11-02-2014, 12:50 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(10-02-2014, 11:55 PM)peggy Wrote:  Our dog has acute kidney failure and we don't know if she will survive. It started 6 days ago, when she stopped eating, and got many seizures (epilepsy). We went to the vet who gave her fluids, but unfortunately only for two days, because he wanted to treat the epilepsy first. But the epilepsy was just a symptom of the kidney failure and since yesterday she is feeling really bad, very tired and sleepy. She is getting again fluids since today but the vet said that her creatinine and bun are horrible and that she most likely won't live longer than two days. Sad She has also a gastritis due to the kidney failure. Our poor dog. Sad

Sending thoughts your way Peggy. Sorry.
Nothing worse , have been there.
*hugs*

Same here!, Prays sent your way Peggy!! Hang in there!!

Peggy,
I'm so sorry about you dog my prayers are with her. If she wants to eat maybe she might be okay but the kidney failure thats kinda hard god bless you and God bless your dog. Big (Hug) goes out to you.

Peggy,

I've said prayers for you, your dog, and your family.

I know how tough this is--our elderly black Lab gave us a real scare last summer.

Oh no! I am so sorry!!! How old is she? I had some pretty big scares with my cat before and he made it through them. I hope your baby makes it through too.

Thank you guys. She is not much better today. Sad
Jennifer, she is 10 years old but not long ago she was still acting like a puppy.

Hi Peggy, this is so sad...I know what you are going through, my dog has suffered from kidney failure in the last months of his life. Did your vet give her a new diet?
I hope she'll get better soon Sad

Peggy dear, our prayers are with you and your precious pet,
Little angels whisper around spreading kisses of lovely light.
They say "Don't give up there is hope yet,"
With your loving touch and unique smell, you give hugs through the night.

Watch those beautiful eyes as they follow you everywhere,
Telling you silently of their love.
Giving thanks for all the wonderful times yet to bear,
So take heart they will not depart to Rainbow Bridge above.

Peggy,
My wife and I have always been dog owners and suffered losses over the many years of marriage.

HOWEVER there have been so many occasions that the Vets have worked their miracles and our 4 legged loved one has joyfully returned home to resume a happy family life.

I send you the very same love and faith that your dear dog will pull through and once again be the centre of your family life.

God Bless, my prayers are with you.

Love Heather
XXX

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon