Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MichelleM's intro

Hi!

I joined this site recently. I'm currently 59, have been happily married for 30 years, and our 25 year old son is still living at home with us. My degrees are in electrical engineering, but have spent my career developing embedded software.

I stumbled into this site to learn about some herbal supplements I was taking. I ended up coming to the realization that I might actually be TG. I'm still kind of wrestling with that in my mind, but decided to at least assume that for the time being and go with that, while still figuring that out.

I discuss some of this in this thread: http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17775

In contrast to many of the girls here, reality tells me that I should try to minimize physical changes for the foreseeable future, while maintaining as much of the mental benefits as possible.

Thoughts and comments are most welcome! Smile

Thanks!

Michelle

Welcome, Michelle!! I hope you find everything you're looking for here!! A bunch of nice, helpful people are here, so, if you can't find it, someone here should be able to help you find it. Tons of good luck on your journey!!

Welcome, Michelle. This forum is a great place to get help discovering who you are deep down in the subconscious regions of your mind. We both came here for similar reasons, and apparently we are a lot alike in other ways, too.

I hope you will find what you are looking for. Be sure to give it a chance. There are layers upon layers of emotional and prejudicial debris covering a part of your psyche which has been ignored for most of your life. Prepare yourself for some fascinating surprises as it is revealed to you. How you react could have a big impact on many aspects of your life going forward.

Clara Smile

Thank you very much, Misty and Clara, for the warm welcome! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon