Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I think I figured out one reason I want tits.

I was reading the comics yesterday, "For Better Or For Worse", and Ellie was talking with one of her friends. In one frame, her friend stood sideways and her profile showed a nice-looking pair of tits. Not huge, by any means, just nicely protruding smooth, round lumps/mounds on her chest under her red sweater. I saw that, and it hit me!! One reason I REALLY want tits is because of the way they look! They just look SOOOOOO good!!!!
This isn't QUITE what I'm talking about, but, after an hour of searching, this is close as I could get.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

( I can see why.... good luck with your progres that is a great goal to achieve.
if you don't mind can I ask you a question dear.

Thanks!!
Ask away.

(11-02-2014, 03:58 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  I was reading the comics yesterday, "For Better Or For Worse", and Ellie was talking with one of her friends. In one frame, her friend stood sideways and her profile showed a nice-looking pair of tits. Not huge, by any means, just nicely protruding smooth, round lumps/mounds on her chest under her red sweater. I saw that, and it hit me!! One reason I REALLY want tits is because of the way they look! They just look SOOOOOO good!!!!
This isn't QUITE what I'm talking about, but, after an hour of searching, this is close as I could get.

Good ole fashion coveting!

Well, if you're going to covet SOMETHING...! ;-) Might as well be something beautiful!!

Haha they do look good and they probably feel amazing <3 just the weight on your chest Blush Being asian myself id loveee too look like that or have those perfect boobs one day <3 i need to start my plan sooon

Thanks, Jamie Lee! I hope you get them as big as you want, too!!

You too! you should post pics of your progress im sure its amazing

Sadly, both of my digital cameras are dead.

(11-02-2014, 03:58 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  One reason I REALLY want tits is because of the way they look! They just look SOOOOOO good!!!!

Agreed, most breasts look so good, and those breasts you spent hours finding are DAMN NICE!!!! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon