Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

FAQ-What if I'm having second thoughts?

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!! I'd HATE to have that done to ME!!!! I'd rather just keep my tits!!

Thanks for posting this Clara,

I like many here have GID. I was diagnosed in 2001, in my early 30s, even though I knew it when I was much younger. I started on HRT, a couple months later, with plans to transition. I loved how the new female hormones made me feel, but gradually my desire to become female left me. After about 18 months on hormones I finally made the decision that I was not going to live as a full-time female.

Afterwards, I lived pretty much GID free for a few years, married and started a family. Luckily for me the Spiro didn't kill my testicles, as I have a 5 y.o. son. But soon after my wife got pregnant the GID started to come to the surface more and more. Which brings me where I am today.

Last summer I join the site and dabbled in NBE for a few months. OK, it was more like I jumped right in, but that quickly stopped. I got scared and second guessed my motives. So after some some thought, I decided to see if lower levels would relive my GID. Over the last 2.5 months I've been gradually entering into natural hormone therapy. Of which, I've been feeling very good so far.

You can not expect that some feminine features will happen even taking lower doses of herbs or pharma. That I have come to terms with. In my mind, brain rewiring and some physical changes will be better for me in the long run.

As for my girls, I really haven't been embarrassed by them much over the last 12 years or so. Believe it or not, only 3 people in that time have ever commented on them. My wife, who teases me every now and then, my brother made one comment in Feb this year, and a coworker in 2003.
Rainbow 

If one grows both Mind & Body simultaneously, then, there should not be a problem not even GID anymore. <3 POM

Thank you so much for this invaluable resource Clara. Even if those videos are a bit much for me to watch!
I feel much like how you describe, having recently discovered my new female gender identity and it makes so much sense that I am lavishing her with attention and giving her anything she needs right now, but I do have a sense that my male side isnt dead.
This site has been such a wonderful resource. Thank you so much everyone.
Love,
Chrissie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon