Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

6 months of Glamour' Chiyomilk's Program $25

Hi gals,

I have 6o tablets (wrapped individually)of Glamour that is a Japanese product used by many Asian women who claim it has worked well from them.

If you are interested in buying, please pm me. I can ship asap and youll get it in two business days. I ship it at no cost and insure it.

If you always wanted to do Chiyomilk's program, here's your chance. Im only asking for $25

Glamour is to be taken only the first half of the cycle. So your choice, 7 or 10 days. (lasts 6 cycles if taken 10 days). It is a powerful PM blend with vitex and cohosh for balance. If you are worried of becoming estrogen dominant or prone to but want to do Chiyo's program, this would be best to try.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

$ SOLD!

(11-02-2014, 04:57 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  Hi gals,

I have 6o tablets (wrapped individually)of Glamour that is a Japanese product used by many Asian women who claim it has worked well from them.

If you are interested in buying, please pm me. I can ship asap and youll get it in two business days. I ship it at no cost and insure it.

If you always wanted to do Chiyomilk's program, here's your chance. Im only asking for $25

Glamour is to be taken only the first half of the cycle. So your choice, 7 or 10 days. (lasts 6 cycles if taken 10 days). It is a powerful PM blend with vitex and cohosh for balance. If you are worried of becoming estrogen dominant or prone to but want to do Chiyo's program, this would be best to try.

Hi do you still sell this??/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon