Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dry Brushing

Do any of you guys dry brush? Not to transfer fat to boobs, but the technique used for your whole body. It's pretty darn amazing and an ancient technique for beautiful skin. I was wanting to get some tips and feedback on it. I just ordered a natural fiber dry brush and am ready to introduce this into my routine! More info can be found here: http://www.osmosis.com/post/80535-the-be...y-brushing

(11-02-2014, 10:15 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Do any of you guys dry brush? Not to transfer fat to boobs, but the technique used for your whole body. It's pretty darn amazing and an ancient technique for beautiful skin. I was wanting to get some tips and feedback on it. I just ordered a natural fiber dry brush and am ready to introduce this into my routine! More info can be found here: http://www.osmosis.com/post/80535-the-be...y-brushing

Great minds! I just brought a replacement brush cause hubby decided to use mine in the shower! After catching him brushing his "backside" with it I threw a total wobbly and told him to keep the bloody thing lol

Yeh im gonna start dry brushing before my shower to stimulate lymph and then wash off Smile ps I ordered some pm soap! Apparently it has ginko for circulation and detoxing herbs. Cool huh. It smells soooo good!

(12-02-2014, 12:04 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(11-02-2014, 10:15 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Do any of you guys dry brush? Not to transfer fat to boobs, but the technique used for your whole body. It's pretty darn amazing and an ancient technique for beautiful skin. I was wanting to get some tips and feedback on it. I just ordered a natural fiber dry brush and am ready to introduce this into my routine! More info can be found here: http://www.osmosis.com/post/80535-the-be...y-brushing

Great minds! I just brought a replacement brush cause hubby decided to use mine in the shower! After catching him brushing his "backside" with it I threw a total wobbly and told him to keep the bloody thing lol

Yeh im gonna start dry brushing before my shower to stimulate lymph and then wash off Smile ps I ordered some pm soap! Apparently it has ginko for circulation and detoxing herbs. Cool huh. It smells soooo good!

Very cool! Let me know how it goes with the soap! And the dry brushing! Dry brushing is another "asian beauty secret". I like to study them like they're some sacred religion! Tongue

(12-02-2014, 07:58 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(12-02-2014, 12:04 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Very cool! Let me know how it goes with the soap! And the dry brushing! Dry brushing is another "asian beauty secret". I like to study them like they're some sacred religion! Tongue

Will do. They age a lot better dont they! Let me know if you find any anti aging secrets Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon