Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No Turning Back

Hi all, Samantha, you sound very much in the same boat as me, my wife has been in the menopause for some years and sex has been off the menu except for 2 occasions when I tried my best to see if everything still worked....it was a semi waste of time.

I have witnessed a shrinking of my pecker and the boys gently shrinking into their cavities, which I may add is great when tucking ! Big Grin

I wish I could rid myself of the boys (sorry boys) as I no longer seem to need them to perform as they once did. I like Samantha say " who cares" I do not feel or notice the loss of erection let alone it's conclusion.

I derive more satisfaction elsewhere, such as breast growth, feminine clothes and most of all a sheer peace of mind. Don't get me wrong, I still love my wife and would not want to change anything, especially anything that would hurt her, she is a good person who puts others needs before hers.

I have just realised that I am rambling, must be the hormones, sorry everybody I am just in a low state right now. Sad

What was the subject again, Oh yes, NO TURNING BACK ! Well I for one would not want to turn back at this stage of my life. Lol ! Now if you offered me a time machine to go back to my very early years......now that's another question.

Love to you all
Heather

Sorry you are feeling blue Heather. If it is something that talking might help with just pm me. I listen pretty good. Shy

An update after 8 months now, and at a final dose of 2500/day.

Stunned at the results that have become obvious. Mentally I could not ask for better, calm, happy, bad urges displaced...hopefully for good.

Physically I can no longer hide things. Whilst yes the breasts are full, they are not huge. Nipples sort of give things away more, protruding through all my shirts. What is a complete eye opener is the redistribution onto my buttocks and top of hips....which gives the impression of a thinner, higher waist....it's not, it's just the hips and bum have grown upwards. Male function...zero.

Very happy![/align]

Congratulations, Jan. How nice that your dreams have come true, and in just 8 months. Fantastic! What's in your future?

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon