Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No Turning Back

(12-02-2014, 11:32 PM)Jan1964 Wrote:  Scotti

5 months on 2x500 daily, last month on 1000 in the morning, 1000 before bed. Certainly seems to be moving things!

Thanks. I started on 500 one week ago, upped to 1000 last week and now started 1500 today. Also been on SP for 6+ weeks and incorporated pure spearmint and an occasional licorice tea two weeks ago. I guess pics will start telling the story when I take a 1 month comparison set. Cool

Hi Jan, I too suppressed my inner feelings and especially whilst in the Army for 15 years. I almost got caught out post Army in my later employment and had to cut the CD'ing out for a few months so no-one pointed a finger at me.

My wife has known for 35 years but is still no happier today but tolerates it to a large extent. More recently I have been growing my breasts opposed to padded bra's and this makes me feel even happier with myself.

I was taking BO (Bovine Ovary) for 3 months without any noticeable change then at the beginning of this year switched to PM and now can report much more success. In fact my boobs seem to be permanently sore and tender.

Incidentally, I get my supplies from a Uk source which may be of interest to you! Big Grin

Good luck with your NBE and echo the others with a warm welcome.

Hugs Heather
XXX

(13-02-2014, 11:03 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  I was taking BO (Bovine Ovary) for 3 months without any noticeable change then at the beginning of this year switched to PM and now can report much more success. In fact my boobs seem to be permanently sore and tender.

Isn't PM great? It really works!

Clara Smile

Just wait until the marbles are bigger than golf balls...

(17-02-2014, 10:33 PM)Breastquest Wrote:  Just wait until the marbles are bigger than golf balls...

I can't wait!

Yes, but...tee hee...be prepared that at the same time the golf balls may become marbles...tee hee.Tongue

(18-02-2014, 03:58 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Yes, but...tee hee...be prepared that at the same time the golf balls may become marbles...tee hee.Tongue

Can they! I thought this stage was permanent! Blush

The 2000/day pm is working wonders....the right now rapidly catching up with the oh so sensitive/painful left....and the marbles are getting bigger all the time....fantastic!

When they were acorn size, my buds were quite hard. Now, they're golf ball sized, but not so hard. More like shelled hard-boiled eggs except rounder in shape.

Clara (suddenly feeling hungry for a good hearty breakfast) Smile

(18-02-2014, 05:15 PM)Jan1964 Wrote:  
(18-02-2014, 03:58 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Yes, but...tee hee...be prepared that at the same time the golf balls may become marbles...tee hee.Tongue

The 2000/day pm is working wonders....the right now rapidly catching up with the oh so sensitive/painful left....and the marbles are getting bigger all the time....fantastic!

LOL, honey I was not talking about the lumps behind your nipples...tee hee...think a little lower. While one set grows the other set ... shrinks...Rolleyes

(18-02-2014, 10:32 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(18-02-2014, 05:15 PM)Jan1964 Wrote:  

LOL, honey I was not talking about the lumps behind your nipples...tee hee...think a little lower. While one set grows the other set ... shrinks...Rolleyes

They are, and that suits me just fine

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon