Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No Turning Back

Ha... Welcome to my world!Tongue

And to be honest......the smaller the better! I hate them with a passion!Blush

How long do you have to be taking PM to have the boys shrink appreciably? I imagine it is dosage dependent.

(20-02-2014, 02:11 PM)spanky Wrote:  How long do you have to be taking PM to have the boys shrink appreciably? I imagine it is dosage dependent.

Yes, and it probably varies with each individual and the degree to which your T-levels are reduced with anti-androgens. If you're concerned about shrinkage, my understanding is that you can prevent it by taking regular PM breaks to give your testes a shot of T to keep them healthy. Not a bad idea if you're a beginner and not positively sure where the NBE road is going to end up. Many decide it's not really what they want after all. I can see how shrinking the boys would make wearing skinny jeans a lot easier, though. Big Grin

Clara (keeping the boys around for now just in case) Wink
Heart 

I wish I could remember, and that I had kept a journal. I know the spiral began with emmissions changing from milky to clear. That was , I think, toward the end of year two. Then to a gradually smaller and smaller amount, before finally reaching a dry climax. I believe that first occurred for me about mid way through year three. Maybe later. Now I have essentially no libido left. One question I have when I see the endo next week will be if this is hypothetically reversible...not that I want to or care, but just for the sake of knowing. Lord knows, in my time I bet I got several lifetimes of use out of that equipment, so I am not complaining at all.Tongue

(20-02-2014, 06:04 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  I wish I could remember, and that I had kept a journal. I know the spiral began with emmissions changing from milky to clear. That was , I think, toward the end of year two. Then to a gradually smaller and smaller amount, before finally reaching a dry climax. I believe that first occurred for me about mid way through year three. Maybe later. Now I have essentially no libido left. One question I have when I see the endo next week will be if this is hypothetically reversible...not that I want to or care, but just for the sake of knowing. Lord knows, in my time I bet I got several lifetimes of use out of that equipment, so I am not complaining at all.Tongue

I cannot imagine losing my libido. Did it feel like a big loss? I would much rather walk-the-wire, keep my libido and continue to enjoy sex, all while growing breasts and being more feminine. Do I ask too much? Probably so. . . .

It is a bit of a Sophie's choice, though thank god a life is not in the balance!

It is interesting...Wink
My wife has been going through menopause, and has not been interested in sex at all in the last couple of years anyway, so I dont think it a big loss in that area. And the interesting thing is that with the function the interest has gone too. So it just isnt an issue. My interest in knowing if it is reversible, regarding function not fertility which I am certain is gone (who cares) is only hypothetical, on the off chance that future yet unforeseen events put me in some different relationship. Just curious. As things stand, or rather as they don't....tee hee... I really don't care. It is actually kind of liberating.

If you don't mind, please let me know what you learn. I have a feeling I am going to be walking up to the edge on this someday, and it would be nice to know if I am jumping off a cliff.

(20-02-2014, 08:02 PM)spanky Wrote:  If you don't mind, please let me know what you learn. I have a feeling I am going to be walking up to the edge on this someday, and it would be nice to know if I am jumping off a cliff.

Oh heck, honey, as much of a blabber mouth as I am, I bet everyone will know LOL

You're a sweetie.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon