Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sammie knows a secret!

I'm going to just offer an opinion here. Take it as you will.

After seeing this thread, I think we ought to leave the moderating solely to Eve. She's proven quite capable to this point. I have to admit, I would feel a little uncomfortable adding someone from here to assist her, in light of the type and amount of information that would be available to said assistant. The replies to this thread suggest to me that this may prove to be an un-resistable temptation to some. Would I trust some of US?? Would some of YOU trust ME??

I believe, but I could be wrong, that Eve already has some appointed help.

Also, IMHO, it would seem we have about enough sub-branches on our tree here to be able to discuss nearly anything we need to. It seems also, that even when more "stuff" is added, the new folks choose to ignore it, anyway. If more sub-this and sub-that is necessary, then perhaps we need an entirely new website, so we can quit cluttering up the ladies site?? If we want to thank anyone, it should be all the ladies who have been so kind as to put up with us over the years.

So, from me, to all of them, THANK YOU so much for your tolerance of what must surely be some rather strange, confusing, and hopefully humorous goings-on here. I appreciate it!! Patti

(13-02-2014, 01:19 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  ...perhaps we need an entirely new website, so we can quit cluttering up the ladies site??

Gee, Patti, I thought we WERE ladies. Huh

Clara Smile

I am quite curious to see what criteria we can dream up that would allow us to be called "ladies".
I know the comment was probably tongue-in-cheek humor. Figuratively, we can call ourselves just about whatever we wish, "Lady" is what my wife sings out when she wants my full attention. That's not my preferred "call sign" when I'm in the back yard, however! Could be worse, when she was trying to find something she felt comfortable calling me, she tried "Sissy" a few times. After explaining possible meanings to her, she agreed that that wasn't always appropriate. There are times, though.
Since I was speaking to the other side of this website, It would appear that the additional little appendage we possess prevents any comparison to real life ladies. Then again, who knows, maybe the real girls here wouldn't mind. But I'm not one to chance pissing them off over it.

(12-02-2014, 03:27 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Shhh...one of our shy sisters (besides sweet beautiful Sarah) has an appointment with an endo. Yep. But do your worst, I will never tell. Never...Tee hee.
But I am sooooo happy for her and I had to share. Yay!Big Grin
You know who you are, Sis, and Sammie loves you!
Woo hoo!:
Hugs

I'm the secret! Blush

Congratulations on your decision, Mistress. I can't say I'm totally surprised. I'm happy for you. Does this mean it's all the way for you? Please tell us more if you don't mind.
A big hug for a wonderful sister,
Clara Smile

Tee hee... You already know how tickled I am for you, Sis.Tongue

(19-02-2014, 11:46 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Congratulations on your decision, Mistress. I can't say I'm totally surprised. I'm happy for you. Does this mean it's all the way for you? Please tell us more if you don't mind.
A big hug for a wonderful sister,
Clara Smile

Thanks dear Clara,

And thanks to Sweet Sammie for being a true confidant.

This is about being at a crossroads where you can't quite pass as a woman and it's more difficult to pose "as a man". And when you're almost at your NBE goal and you question the consequence of the decision. So which direction would make more sense to proceed?. Even at this crossroad I can't say that I'm the only person ever to be in this wonderful position, but when going to see an endo just takes your breath away, the decision starts to come into focus.

I don't see myself as CG, TS/TG, (yet, idk) I can't quite explain it, perhaps that's why I need the endo or therapist. When you start NBE and the goals aren't clearly developed, it's possible you'll be at this same crossroad.

I guess what I'm saying is some can get to their NBE goal (Cheryl, Dragona, Robin, Abi, Isabellre,) and others, and be comfortable with. I know each one has their own separate issues, but just as an example of what I'm talking about when you possibly are that fork in the road.

So, I think that's the most I've shared about myself in awhile, I have my wonderful sisters to thank/blame Rolleyes for that!!.

Love them just the same!!

Tee hee... We have appointments the same day.Tongue

(20-02-2014, 12:44 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Tee hee... We have appointments the same day.Tongue

I should state what prompted the endo appt. at a recent visit with my PCP the discussion began to which the exam followed and his response "how long has this been going on" and the rest is kept private.

I will say that he was quite surprised, along with the male nurse! Blush

Oh, I forgot, he also said, you need to see the endo!

I was almost mad at doodlebug for not telling me. Lotus doesn't seem to fit the definition of "shy" at all lmao.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon