Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sammie knows a secret!

(20-02-2014, 01:31 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I was almost mad at doodlebug for not telling me. Lotus doesn't seem to fit the definition of "shy" at all lmao.

I was having a really hard time not telling you, Sis, especially when your guess was so far off...Tongue

(20-02-2014, 01:41 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(20-02-2014, 01:31 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I was almost mad at doodlebug for not telling me. Lotus doesn't seem to fit the definition of "shy" at all lmao.

I was having a really hard time not telling you, Sis, especially when your guess was so far off...Tongue

I'd say your hint was what was far off....now I'm just disappointed in doodlebug for not having an endo appointment.

LOL

Well, at the time, considering the particular subject, I think the hint was pretty accurate...am I right, Lotus, honey?

I would also bet most of us have at least thought about it some, just as Lotus alludes to.Cool

(20-02-2014, 01:48 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(20-02-2014, 01:41 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  

I'd say your hint was what was far off....now I'm just disappointed in doodlebug for not having an endo appointment.

LOL

Sarah my dear, if there's anybody I can identify here it would most likely be you!, yeah I know, what an honor! Rolleyes

Sarah my dear,

If there's anybody I can identify here it would most likely be you!, yeah I know such an honor! Rolleyes

But I hate make-up, foo-foo (When you look or feel frilly, Prissy, made up, High maintenance, overdone etc..).

Give me the sweats and hoodie and gtfo to the rest!

At 53 I've done all the primping, model crap (yes there was a past, lol) I care to do, so that goes without saying for jewelry too!

(20-02-2014, 02:05 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Sarah my dear,

If there's anybody I can identify here it would most likely be you!, yeah I know such an honor! Rolleyes

But I hate make-up, foo-foo (When you look or feel frilly, Prissy, made up, High maintenance, overdone etc..).

At 53 I've done all the primping, model crap (yes there was a past, lol) I care to do, so that goes without saying for jewelry too!

That's surprising to me. I always thought you were more into breast growth than anything else transgender related. Then again, I don't suppose i know you well enough to say. Are you just referring to my disdain for necklaces? lol

(20-02-2014, 02:17 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(20-02-2014, 02:05 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Sarah my dear,

That's surprising to me. I always thought you were more into breast growth than my whole "I hate living as a guy" thing. Then again, I suppose I don't know you well enough to say really.

For example, I thought you were younger than 53.

Yeah I dunno,

Like Sammie says, shy!

But yeah, the whole breast growing is how I roll, lol. Just wasn't comfortable describing the GID, I'm intrigued with the two-spirit notion without the tribal stuff, something along those lines. Maybe this is time to start opening up!. I just thought my life was too boring to share about Rolleyes

I also thought my age didn't define me, but ailing in health these days seems to be the norm, ugh!

Friggin estrogen!

I got all blubbery and squishy with my PCP at my office visit! Blush

Hey, Lotus...its a big time for you...bound to be emotional. Despite all the brainy stuff and the research, honey...its your big soft heart I love, baby.
Hugs

(20-02-2014, 02:17 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  That's surprising to me. I always thought you were more into breast growth than anything else transgender related.

Honestly, if there was a machine or device besides suction to grow the breasts, I'd have the sucker (no pun) hooked up and on 24/7, lol,

(20-02-2014, 02:17 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Then again, I don't suppose i know you well enough to say. Are you just referring to my disdain for necklaces? lol

Yes, what's the world coming too, it's just more appealing on someone other than myself, lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon