Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BRA FOR $ALE $15 Free SHIPPING!

PM me if you want it Smile

It is a 30D but can fit 32C as it is originally 32 band. I sewed in the gap (center gore)which can easily be undone. Its never been worn, other than trying it on a few times. I thought I wanted to keep it but since I'm growing out of it, I know longer need it.

$15 with shipping at no cost. I'll insure too Smile
Picture does not do it justice! Its a beautiful fuchsia pink lace overlay over a muted grey which gives kind of a purple with fuchsia two tone look. Has beautiful swiss dot detail under the lace tops.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

At another angle showing the swiss dot lace detail.I should mention it is a non padded bra, thin cup.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It looks so beautiful on you! Why are you getting rid of it? Or maybe I just like popping out. Makes me feel larger. Tongue

That is one heck of a sexy bra . I recon you should keep it tibetan let ya boobies oozzzz out and make us salivate Wink
It would take years to fill that bra Sad

Thanks Dolls!
My breasts are a little wider than the underwire cup. Otherwise, Id keep it!

You can actually tell by looking at the cup further away. In the first set of pictures, the cam is focused mainly on my left breast which is actually my smaller breast. Forget swoop n scoop here, lol.

I have some bras if anyone wants them. Since I am moving, I need to clear out some stuff I am not in need of as I am moving into a small place.

3 NEW bras! Plus 2 lightly worn!

The last one is that hot blue/white lace one I have taken pictures in. I have worn it around the house for size comparison. Its fairly new though! The size is 75D But I think its more like a 32C/30D. Non padded but there are insert pockets for the pads of your choice! nice thick straps and well made.

Then the black and pink lace bras (2) are brand new, never been worn. They run smaller than the noted size: 32D and 32E.
Its more like a 32C/32D or 30D/30E

2 lightly used bras as a gift (optional if you want them!):

The yellow and grey strapless is sized completely off. I closed the center gore to encourage radial growth rather than supress it. It is noted as a size 34D but fits like a 32C /30D. I have worn this about 6 times. Its still beautiful.

My fuschia pink bra has been worn 2x along with the panties. (Original post above- that bra) I know, who buys used panties!!! Well, I am a long time buyer of vintage bras and even panties, so as long as they have been deadstock and taken care of, it never bothered me.
And these are pretty clean, no trails, marks or stains anywhere. I figured I can't separate them as this set is beautiful! I wish so badly to have bought a larger size. When I bought it, it was too big in the cup! I cant believe I have outgrown it. So I throw it in with the new bras that are relatively the same size as a little gift. Take it or give it away.

I had sowed in the center gore. I am a 26-26.5 under bust. and the size Id say is a 32C-30D (the tag says 32b, but I dont believe it) Shown above in the first post, but you get the panties (set).

5 bras $25 with shipping and insurance anywhere in the US. Just PM me if you want them!

I confess: I just dropped by to see if you would model more of them. (The little fuchsia number looks great on you!)
P-)

Brand new blue lace bra (with tags)
It is sized a 36C. No Padding and it is made very well. thick straps and good for fat migration prevention (underbust.)

$18 free shipping!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon