Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

moobs??

Ok so im pretty new to NBE and still pretty flat but I am wondering how do you ensure that your breasts grow to look like real female breasts and avoid "moobs"? Any advice would be really appreciated!Smile Also is spearmint tea a good anti androgen? I asked this in another thread and didn't get a response and cant seem to find enough information on good anti androgens.

(12-02-2014, 08:57 PM)annabolton Wrote:  Ok so im pretty new to NBE and still pretty flat but I am wondering how do you ensure that your breasts grow to look like real female breasts and avoid "moobs"? Any advice would be really appreciated!Smile Also is spearmint tea a good anti androgen? I asked this in another thread and didn't get a response and cant seem to find enough information on good anti androgens.

Hi Anna,
I don't think there's a way to ensure that your breasts grow to look like real female breasts, but having said that, there's a good chance your breasts will look more like female breasts than typical man boobs on an NBE program such as you'll find here. The limiting factors include:

a) The breadth of your chest
b) The diameter and location of your areolas
c) The size and fullness of your breasts

A broad chest will tend to space your breasts apart and point your nipples to the sides. Obtaining natural cleavage is very difficult to achieve. Not much you can do about that.

Many of us complain about the small size of our areolas as compared to most women. Areola size is largely determined by genetics. Not much you can do about that either.

Lastly, you need to achieve a sufficient amount of breast tissue growth to produce the fullness and shape of a typical woman's breast. Doing so will prevent the nipples from pointing downward, a common characteristic of male breasts.

One last point. Many men with "moobs" are overweight, so there's a high proportion of fatty tissue in the breast as opposed to true breast tissue. Keeping you weight in check as the breast tissue develops should result in more attractive, female-like breasts.

There are some who claim that this herb or that will have a certain effect on how the breasts develop. I don't know if it true or not. I wouldn't count on it.

Is spearmint a good anti-estrogen? Yes, it has the effect of reducing the amount of free testosterone in the body, which will, in turn, lower the amount of DHT which can only be created from free testosterone. DHT is the more powerful male hormone. It protects the male body from estrogen, so reducing DHT should allow your body's estrogen to do its thing. I think most would agree that attacking DHT directly is a better strategy in the beginning. You can do that by adding Saw Palmetto or Pygeum Africanus to your program.

Hope this helps.

Clara Kay

Thanks great info! So theres no way to increase nipple/areola growth?? Sad

(12-02-2014, 09:53 PM)annabolton Wrote:  Thanks great info! So theres no way to increase nipple/areola growth?? Sad

Nothing that I'm aware of. Usually, as the breast tissue develops, the areolas expand, as well. But not as much as many of us would like. The average man's areolas are about an inch across or less. A woman's are twice that size, at least. Mine have grown from 1" to 1-1/4" in 4 months.

Pregnancy causes the areolas and nipples to get bigger and darker, so some have tried to simulate the hormonal conditions for lactation in hope of growing the areolas. I'm not that familiar with the process, so I'll defer to someone else.

Clara Smile

Also does pm feminize the rest of your body at all? Im really hoping this will have even more effects as ive heard people say it does(crosses fingers)

(12-02-2014, 08:57 PM)annabolton Wrote:  cant seem to find enough information on good anti androgens.

Have you looked in this thread??? Very informative...

http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17658

annabolton Wrote:Also does pm feminize the rest of your body at all? Im really hoping this will have even more effects as ive heard people say it does(crosses fingers)

I can't provide many answers to your questions, but I've been on PM for two weeks, and yesterday I noticed my panties were a bit tighter and wearing differently even though I've lost 5 pounds in the last week. So it seems to me that quite possibly some fat is being redistributed to some other areas! Big Grin

(12-02-2014, 10:30 PM)annabolton Wrote:  Also does pm feminize the rest of your body at all? Im really hoping this will have even more effects as ive heard people say it does(crosses fingers)

Yes, PM will have other feminizing effects, but to really do that, you need to lower your DHT level drastically. DHT is responsible for the masculinization of the body including body hair, pattern baldness, skin thickness, musculature, erections, etc.

You'll want to take either Saw Palmetto or Pygeum to reduce your DHT. Then, stand back and watch yourself get all soft and femmy! Big Grin

Clara Smile

Some girls claim that repeated use of suction devices such as Supple Nips will increase nipple and/or areola size, but I have not seen proof of that (although it is a WORLD of fun trying...tee hee...so long as you do not overdo it)
As you develop growth in your breasts, but not before you have got something to work with, introduction of PC can certainly help to foster a fullness in the breasts. When women experience massive breast expansion during pregnancy, a lot of that is conditioned by the body adding lots of PC to their systems.
Finally, it is not uncommon for PM users to report some very slight feminizing of other parts of the body, but whether this is fact or just wishful thinking is up for debate. Some believe taking Maca will aid in building up a rounder butt, but this is also unproven.
Sadly, the only proven way to round your bottom, unless mother nature has blessed you with something like that genetically, is through regular and strenuous exercise of those muscles...squats, lunges, leg lifts etc (by the way, honeys, has anyone else been watching the Olympic speed skaters...oh my...buns to die for...a place to rest your drink! LOL). But exercise is double edged...stay away from anything that works your biceps. That alone rules out many upper body exercises. Also avoid working the lats as they tend to broaden the look of your chest. Squats, lunges, leg kicks...and then more and more...until you cannot see straight. That is the surefire way to get that perfect tush we all want, sugar. That or ...shhhh...padded panties...tee hee
.Tongue

Wearing padded panties sounds a whole lot easier than training to be an Olympic speed skater. Big Grin

I think a tush implant is also an option for the ultimate bootie. Wink

Clara Smile

(13-02-2014, 01:19 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Wearing padded panties sounds a whole lot easier than training to be an Olympic speed skater. Big Grin

I think a tush implant is also an option for the ultimate bootie. Wink

Clara Smile

Did I hear the swear word ( implant ) !! :o
Why not noogle ya buns too ? Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon