Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs - I made the smart decision

Nvm it wont let me delete my post sorry for the inconvenience people This wasnt a very important post

(13-02-2014, 11:57 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Nvm it wont let me delete my post sorry for the inconvenience people This wasnt a very important post

That's okay Jamie, We (I) would still love to hear what on your mind.

Clara Smile

Well since im underage i started taking 1000mg of sp and i was thinking of adding fenugreek and milk thistle but im not too sure what milk thistle does would you mind explaining? And i also mentioned how i had a bit lack of energy today (my second day on sp) but im sure it is because of the weather and my lack of sleep and am looking forward to feminization

Also if i can get my hands on chaste berry i will be taking that

(14-02-2014, 01:56 AM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  Well since im underage i started taking 1000mg of sp and i was thinking of adding fenugreek and milk thistle but im not too sure what milk thistle does would you mind explaining? And i also mentioned how i had a bit lack of energy today (my second day on sp) but im sure it is because of the weather and my lack of sleep and am looking forward to feminization
Hi Jamie,

Everything you wanted to know and more about: Rolleyes

Milk thistle-
http://www.zhion.com/milk_thistle/Milk_T...earch.html

Start a log about how your feeling if you can!

Good luck! Smile

So ive been on SP for about a week and here is what ive experienced:small breast growth and silkier skin so silky omg lol i noticed this when i randomly rubbed my foot along my leg and then i couldnt stop Blush so yeah haha That is my update

(18-02-2014, 09:54 PM)Jamie Lee Wrote:  So ive been on SP for about a week and here is what ive experienced:small breast growth and silkier skin so silky omg lol i noticed this when i randomly rubbed my foot along my leg and then i couldnt stop Blush so yeah haha That is my update

Thanks for the update Jamie, that sounds great, just keep making those smart decisions, keep it in the zone! Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon