Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Beginner

Also I would recommend a topical breast cream... Im using "breast advance" It has progesterone in it

(16-02-2014, 06:51 PM)annabolton Wrote:  Also I would recommend a topical breast cream... Im using "breast advance" It has progesterone in it

Do you use that in conjunction to PM and other herbs?

(16-02-2014, 08:09 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a while and decided to officially join. I am inspired by so many of your stories and your willingness to offer advice and help so many. Hopefully you can help me along.

Welcome eloise, Big Grin

You could start here!

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17827

And this next-

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17658

Don't forget about the massage, crucial for breast development, even at an A or AAA, you have to stimulate them, also listed on the Bio-male guide! Wink

I appreciate all the advice so far.

I ordered PM today. It should arrive sometime this week. I also bought SP at the local drugstore: Finest Nutrition Natural Whole Herb Saw Palmetto 450mg. I wanted to buy some FG to use until the PM comes but, as it turns out, they only carry it online. C'est la vie. I guess good things come to those that wait.

After considering all your responses and the other voluminous information on this forum, I've decided to start simple.

I don't want to over do it, so I'll take it a bit slow to start with an intake of 1000 mg of PM (500am, 500pm) for the first week coupled with SP X 2700 (450am, 450am, 450 noon, 450 noon, 450pm, 450pm). If all goes well, I'll up the PM dose to 1500mg then maybe up to 2000mg. After that, I may add White Peony and Fish Oil. I'll deal that when the time comes, however.

Again, that you everyone. You have all been helpful.

Okay, question time.

I purchased SP yesterday as well as PM but the PM will take a week to arrive. However, I started taking SP today (900mg am, noon, and pm). Is taking SP alone okay for now? Or should I wait for PM to arrive? The reason why I decided to start SP was to get my body used to one herb at a time.

(18-02-2014, 04:22 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  Okay, question time.

I purchased SP yesterday as well as PM but the PM will take a week to arrive. However, I started taking SP today (900mg am, noon, and pm). Is taking SP alone okay for now? Or should I wait for PM to arrive? The reason why I decided to start SP was to get my body used to one herb at a time.

You'll be fine taking SP alone until your PM arrives. Before PM, SP was a key ingredient of many NBE programs. Best of luck to you!

As a beginner myself, I pretty much started with SP, then added spearmint and licorice tea followed by PM. Taking it slow so just ramped to 1500 daily of PM (of which tomorrow starts week four on PM).

Good luck on your journey!

SP and PM have been enough by themselves for lots of people, myself included, to get initial and good growth. I only switched things up because after three years I had stalled.

Sounds good. I'll go through my current bottle of SP which should last me the next month+ and then make a decision if I want to continue on SP or switch to WP.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon