Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sammie knows a secret!

(20-02-2014, 02:51 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Hey, Lotus...its a big time for you...bound to be emotional. Despite all the brainy stuff and the research, honey...its your big soft heart I love, baby.
Hugs

Sammie You're such a sweetheart, you know all the right buttons to push! Rolleyes

(20-02-2014, 03:02 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(20-02-2014, 02:51 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Hey, Lotus...its a big time for you...bound to be emotional. Despite all the brainy stuff and the research, honey...its your big soft heart I love, baby.
Hugs

Sammie You're such a sweetheart, you know all the right buttons to push! Rolleyes

But I always manage to offend (besides doodlebug) someone along the way, unintentionally of course. Wink

Oh will you cut that out...there is enough insecurity in this world (here on BN, I mean) without you worrying about that. I keep telling you ... it is family. Rolleyes

(20-02-2014, 03:15 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Oh will you cut that out...there is enough insecurity in this world (here on BN, I mean) without you worrying about that. I keep telling you ... it is family. Rolleyes

Ok,

You are like mothership earth, I'm telling ya!

Hugs! Big Grin

Ha, yes... I have been called a 'mother..." before, and in fact on many occasions! LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon