Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Too slow or Too Fast?

I know that many have felt that the growth process is just too slow. That is how I have felt much of the time over the past several months.

There are times, however, when I feel like it is all moving a little too fast. Do others experience this as well?

LOL, honey, welcome to my world! This train is moving so fast I can't read the stations anymore! LOLRolleyes
Not always good, I might add, but its been a LONG time coming... and despite it all, I think it is a very good thing.Smile

It's been fast right out of the gate for me. I'm trying to slow it down until I can decide how far I want to go. I have a near-B cup bra that I think is my limit. Yeah, I know, you've heard that kind of talk before. LOL!

I was working in my wood shop the other day, and kept bumping into my girls with shelving I was working on. Then, I clipped my left boob on the door frame. OUCH! I'll be needing Xena's breast plate before long! Big Grin

Clara Smile

(14-02-2014, 08:04 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  It's been fast right out of the gate for me. I'm trying to slow it down until I can decide how far I want to go. I have a near-B cup bra that I think is my limit. Yeah, I know, you've heard that kind of talk before. LOL!

This sounds very familiar! I had a couple 34B bras that I used to look at and say "if only I could wear these I would be more than happy!", and when it happened I was. But then, of course, "hmm 34C WOULD be nice though!" Then that happened, now I am on my way to 34D and now I know better than to try to tell myself that I will definitely stop at a certain point! I still think there is a point where I would, but I have no clue what that point is. Big Grin

Well, I don't think I can recall a time that I thought things were going too fast.

It's always too slow, if not nonexistent. Ah well, everyone's different I guess.

(14-02-2014, 11:02 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Well, I don't think I can recall a time that I thought things were going too fast.

It's always too slow, if not nonexistent. Ah well, everyone's different I guess.

All too true!

Well, I've been doing NBE for a few weeks short of a year now and I can just barely fill an A cup. Is that fast or slow? Whatever you think, I myself wouldn't change a thing. It's just enough to keep me encouraged but gives me, and those around me, time enough to adjust. ...One thing I find a little odd is that when I started a year ago, it was made very clear to all newbies that this endeavor would take 2-3 years and they shouldn't expect to see any results in the first couple months. That's pretty much what I've experienced over the last year. However, there are quite a few of you who seem to be experiencing much faster results. I'm not doubting you but it just seems strange compared to my own experience and that of GG's. Perhaps it's in the interpretation. For example, when I look down, and especially in the morning, they look pretty alarmingly large, but head on or from the side, not so much. Nothing shows when I'm wearing clothing with the exception of my polyester golf polo's and even then, they just look like minor moobs. No one has ever said anything (except for my bride) and I've never noticed anyone staring at my chest. Maybe it's my increasingly shaggy hair distracting them from what's happening 12" lower, who knows.

(14-02-2014, 11:09 PM)Kari Leigh Doodlebug Wrote:  Well, I've been doing NBE for a few weeks short of a year now and I can just barely fill an A cup. Is that fast or slow? Whatever you think, I myself wouldn't change a thing. It's just enough to keep me encouraged but gives me, and those around me, time enough to adjust. ...One thing I find a little odd is that when I started a year ago, it was made very clear to all newbies that this endeavor would take 2-3 years and they shouldn't expect to see any results in the first couple months. That's pretty much what I've experienced over the last year. However, there are quite a few of you who seem to be experiencing much faster results. I'm not doubting you but it just seems strange compared to my own experience and that of GG's. Perhaps it's in the interpretation. For example, when I look down, and especially in the morning, they look pretty alarmingly large, but head on or from the side, not so much. Nothing shows when I'm wearing clothing with the exception of my polyester golf polo's and even then, they just look like minor moobs. No one has ever said anything (except for my bride) and I've never noticed anyone staring at my chest. Maybe it's my increasingly shaggy hair distracting them from what's happening 12" lower, who knows.
Doodle... or should I say Kari Leigh now (love the name!)... everyone is different. Some of the new people reporting rapid growth are very young. Plus, in many cases we do not know how they looked to start. You know what they say... "your results may differ"
I don't think I really noticed any growth for a couple of years.
Hugs

I wish I was going just a little faster but slow can be a good thing.

(14-02-2014, 11:21 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  ...I don't think I really noticed any growth for a couple of years.

Whoa, That's scary! Slow growth for a long time and then the train turned into a rocket??? Not sure I want that to happen to me. Slow and steady ...in MY control the whole way is what I'm hoping for.

thanks for the noticing the new name. Well, not new to me though. If I ever get to jump the fence, Kari Leigh [insert real last name] will be my official name.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon