Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Prolactin and Progesterone may enhance ductal outgrowth

Ok, so prolactin can be dangerous...somebody help out simple Sammie...tee hee. Do any of the regular herbs most us use promote prolactin? PM, SP, Spearmint...Peony, licorice? What about PC?

(17-02-2014, 10:39 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ok, so prolactin can be dangerous...somebody help out simple Sammie...tee hee. Do any of the regular herbs most us use promote prolactin? PM, SP, Spearmint...Peony, licorice? What about PC?

I think what was meant that taking Prolactin supplements, not things that stimulate a normal amount of natural prolactin production, everything I have read says a certain amount of it is essential for breast development.

(17-02-2014, 10:39 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ok, so prolactin can be dangerous...somebody help out simple Sammie...tee hee. Do any of the regular herbs most us use promote prolactin? PM, SP, Spearmint...Peony, licorice? What about PC?

FG-Fenugreek, I'd say until we see some evidence (no offense dear emma) to state otherwise I'd reserve judgement.

Fenugreek seeds are thought to be a galactagogue, often used to increase milk supply in lactating mothers. Studies have shown that it is a potent stimulator of breast milk production and its use was associated with increases in milk production. It can be found in capsule form in many health food stores.

Awesome! I seem to be safe... at least from that worry...LOL

(18-02-2014, 12:01 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Awesome! I seem to be safe... at least from that worry...LOL

Sammie all breasts male / female can lactate Big Grin

I see no harm using fg

(18-02-2014, 02:27 AM)emma Wrote:  I see no harm using fg

Fg is one of the safest herb you can take Smile

(18-02-2014, 02:27 AM)emma Wrote:  I see no harm using fg

emma (love that), please share here or on your op what changes since starting Hrt. I mean I know we see the psychical changes, have you experienced mood, pain, weakness, hairloss, etc. Sorry to put ya on the spot, and would never make you feel like a lab rat! Rolleyes. We don't get to share with anybody here about being on Hrt +3 months or longer!

Thanks! Wink

Lol ok. Umm mood changes yes. Last week I was a wreak and people were telling me I was on a hormonal pms. Co workers say im more moody or have attitude but I dont see how. Body has drastically started to change. I hvae been and will be losing a lot of muscle. Anything over 50 lbs feels super heavy where I use to be able to bench 185. Hair is slowly thinning and reducing. Fat redistribution is nice. I actually have a nice butt Wink and legs are thinning now to. Noticed couple days ago lower body strength is going away too. Facial changes are noticable. People keep saying I look really young. My lips are getting fuller and cupids arrow more defined.boobs are the best so far. After supposed pms I hit another growth spurt and been super sore. Areolas are getting huge! Besides that im sure theres more changes I cant think of. But yeah im more than happy to answer questions.

Thanks I thought about my name for a while. Lol doctors office all call me emma and not my legal name Smile

(18-02-2014, 04:45 AM)emma Wrote:  Lol ok. Umm mood changes yes. Last week I was a wreak and people were telling me I was on a hormonal pms. Co workers say im more moody or have attitude but I dont see how. Body has drastically started to change. I hvae been and will be losing a lot of muscle. Anything over 50 lbs feels super heavy where I use to be able to bench 185. Hair is slowly thinning and reducing. Fat redistribution is nice. I actually have a nice butt Wink and legs are thinning now to. Noticed couple days ago lower body strength is going away too. Facial changes are noticable. People keep saying I look really young. My lips are getting fuller and cupids arrow more defined.boobs are the best so far. After supposed pms I hit another growth spurt and been super sore. Areolas are getting huge! Besides that im sure theres more changes I cant think of. But yeah im more than happy to answer questions.

Thanks I thought about my name for a while. Lol doctors office all call me emma and not my legal name Smile

Looks like one happy emma Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon