Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best way to deal with breast buds

Madonna cone bra might help :p

(16-02-2014, 11:04 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Madonna cone bra might help :p

MM, you rascal...LOL... How would the poor girl sleep in that? Tee hee...she would impale herself.Tongue

Is there something wrong with me? I love the pain and sensitivity it is a reminder that 'no gain without pain' Big Grin

I will be very sad if they go - OR - is it true to say it will return in stages? I don't know.

Heather
XXX

(16-02-2014, 02:46 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  Is there something wrong with me? I love the pain and sensitivity it is a reminder that 'no gain without pain' Big Grin

I will be very sad if they go - OR - is it true to say it will return in stages? I don't know.

Heather
XXX

I'm with you, Heather. I do not find the pain to be severe, and I find it strangely comforting. The sensitivity, on the other hand, is pretty much delightful.

I see were you are coming from. Right now it is a little overwhelming there is new plumbing so to speak developing and sometime we freak out because we are not use to it. Then we capitalize on are highest emotions which is pain and are fixation becomes real. I really am enjoying the journey with pm its opening my mind to understand my hidden thoughts and how to express them more openly.

(16-02-2014, 01:18 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  

MM, you rascal...LOL... How would the poor girl sleep in that? Tee hee...she would impale herself.Tongue
was trying to think outside the box Blush

(16-02-2014, 08:12 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Admirable as that may be we don't want to put her into a pine wood box in the meantime...tee hee

MB, try thinking outside the bra. Big Grin

Clara Smile

(17-02-2014, 12:07 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  

MB, try thinking outside the bra. Big Grin

Clara Smile
Hhhmmm blue sky thinking Sad better get me engineer hat on Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon