Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fun Facts

While researching I found this and thought it would be of enlightenment!

Sexual Averages & Statistics
http://www.saviodsilva.net/r/ss80.htm

Average Age of Menarche (Onset of Menstruation)
12.5 years. Interestingly, a study in 1962 showed that this age has decreased by four months every decade since 1830.

That means that girls in 1830 weren't having their periods until they were just shy of their 19th birthday!! Seeing as how they keep starting younger and younger it's no wonder they become sexually active a lot sooner, too!!
And if the trend continues at that rate, the obverse of that is that by 2244 (exactly 21 decades in the opposite direction) girls will start having their periods before they get into kindergarten!! In another 17 decades, they'll start having their periods before they're even born!! I guess that means they'll be born with tits, too!!
Does that also mean that menopause will start at about 35??

(15-02-2014, 04:02 AM)Lotus Wrote:  While researching I found this and thought it would be of enlightenment!

Sexual Averages & Statistics
http://www.saviodsilva.net/r/ss80.htm

Well, my teacher at school was right after all, seems I can never get much better than average !! LOL

Its is interesting that women have 400 000 ova but only 400 are released I wonder if some birth control changes age of menapause because some prevent ovulation for the time you use it also I heard of quite a few women start periods again during menapause from taking pm it would be interesting what that means if more of the ova are released or not.
I don't like that the average female figure has small breasts no waist and a fat ass that's slightly depresssing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon