Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

is this normal?

I have been a Lurker for some time but have been using PM for about 3 months. Started at 2000mg a day and been at 3000mg for a week. But a couple weeks ago I noticed it but paid no attention to it and then noticed its still there. On my left nipple. Not the areola or breast area but the actual nipple I've developed a dimple in the center of it. Only when they are erect (which is 90% of the time now) does this dimple really become obvious. My other nipple is fine and solid. Is this normal?

My nipples changed both in size and shape after a couple of months on PM, so I wouldn't be concerned.

Clara Smile

Thanks ! I read a woman's nipples develop a dimple usually cause one breast is a primary one for breast feeding and the dimple provides a place for milk to come through but that didn't sound right especially at only a couple months thought id ask here Smile

EandN, it's not unusual to see the changes to your undeveloped man-breasts and want to be reassured that all is going well. The dimple is not a milk duct, just a feature of your particular nipple contour. The other may turn out that way, too. Nipples come in all shapes and sizes. Some are even inverted, leaving a small 'crater' in the center of the areola in the unengorged state.There are several milk ducts that open out at the nipple, not just one, and they are practically invisible in a non-lactating breast.

You're cool, dear!

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon