Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Connie's Corner

My program from the Corner (Connie's) universe!

PM-500mg 3x daily
Spearmint tea- 3-4 cups daily
Calcium 900 mg daily
Massage- daily 300 rotations ea.

Please join me to celebrate are growth not just in are bodies but as a group so we can all grow together as one.
(Welcome to my corner ... Big Grin

Personal programs are starting point that everyone can share to help growth.
please check out the program and try it out for yourself. Remember girls practice makes nice breasts Smile.

As a special treat I will update my pic using this program .
I have to tell you all right now my breast buds hurt a lot .I can't lay on my stomach it hurts to much. I have to learn to sleep on my back or side .
it is better to have pain then no pain. I would like everyone to open up and share your experience with this program.

Here are some of my pic starting with my starter pic . Some a couple months after.
they can only get better from .
Enjoy Rolleyes thank you for taking your time to check Connie's Corner

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(15-02-2014, 08:37 PM)Connie5 Wrote:  As a special treat I will update my pic using this program .
I have to tell you all right now my breast buds hurt a lot .I can't lay on my stomach it hurts to much. I have to learn to sleep on my back or side .
it is better to have pain then no pain. I would like everyone to open up and share your experience with this program.

Hi Connie, congrats on your new program, glad to see you're enjoying the pain too! Cool great pics! Wink

Mistress Lotus,
Thank you for taking the time to stop by my cornor and say hi.
They say " not pain no gain " Tongue
but then again they say sometimes it is better to turn away from the pain Huh
Anyway it is what it is.Dodgy

I would love a cute butt to go with my growing developing breasts and nice hips to match. Big Grin

So please girls don't be a stranger come visit me and I will keep you a breast of things. Big Grin

It's a great start, Connie! I am sure everyone will stop by and say hi!
Hugs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon