Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Connie's Corner

Thank you Samantha for stopping by hope you enjoyed your staySmile

We have plenty of room at Connie's Corner were we take full advantage of growing.
we spare my space before it's time Tongue We only grow the best Rolleyes and stay out of the rest Dodgy Stop by and say hi so I can stop talking to myself Big Grin
But sometimes it's good to agree with one's self Dodgy Connie's Corner is open on weekends too not just 9:00 to 5:00 .
Enjoy Smile

I just remembered something important that might help.
"If you build it they will come"
enjoy girl talk to you soon

Hey Connie, looks like they are coming along nicely!

How long have you been taking 1500mg of PM?

Welcome Scotti,

The last couple of weeks I worked up to that dose . My breast buds really hurt a lot more now. I love the sensitive i am getting around my nipples. How is your progress coming dear . Smile thank you for stopping by.

Hi girls i'm back did you miss me? I do have a question for all of you.
how do you feminize your face. Can PM do that for you and if so what are the changes like. I would love to work on the face.
So I can have a face to face chat with my female self.

(16-02-2014, 01:12 AM)Connie5 Wrote:  Hi girls i'm back did you miss me? I do have a question for all of you.
how do you feminize your face. Can PM do that for you and if so what are the changes like. I would love to work on the face.

Hi Connie. Nice breasts you have, dear.

Feminize your face? Hmmm, good question. I'm not very knowledgeable about that, but my thinking is:

a) Facial hair removal
b) Shaping the eyebrows
c) Longer, more feminine hair style
d) Use women's eyeglass frames
e) Very subtle use of makeup (e.g., eye liner)

Short of cosmetic facial surgery, there's not much you can do to change your facial bone structure, nose size/shape, fullness of lips, etc.

Does that help?

Clara Smile

Thank you Clare dear for all the great information. and the visit to Connie's Corner I really appreciate you stopping by.That is what I called a special guest. She is really helping the web sight and she works very hard and cares so much about everyone's progress here.
Connie is happy that things are starting to pick up at Connie 's Corner

(16-02-2014, 01:12 AM)Connie5 Wrote:  Hi girls i'm back did you miss me? I do have a question for all of you.

Connie,

Checkout these sites below out for reference,

Because PM has estrogenic effects you might notice a few things, but it's really not gonna be a huge change like HRT will do. I'm compiling a list in the FAQ section about the side effects and benefits of PM, I'll provide whatever else I have then! Big Grin

It's not PM related but it relates to you! Wink

3 yr. timeline
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/01/...46272.html

Using Herbs in Transgender Care-
http://www.thegirlinside.com/health/usin...nder-care/

http://mtf-hormones.com/sleep-stimulates...wAqkn-9KSM

Mistress lotus thank you for the caring research I will look into it and study it.
Thanks for visiting Connie's Corner we are always open to learn.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon