Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Connie's Corner

Mistress Lotus,
Thank you the web pages you sent me to read they are an eye opener. Herbs are nothIng to mess with. Please when you vist my corner please read what Mistress Lotus sent me it is kinda of scary but in a good way.

I learned a lot today I want to thank all the girls that visited me and look forward for more tomorrow. Just remember i'm just around the corner hopefully just like my growth .

You got good start , welcome to NBE

Myboobs,
Thank you for the vist and the kind words. Big Grin
You know today with all visual images out there in internet land we some time dive in to fal. fantasy to much and we try to look like something that is not in are hearts.
Because it looks good , we say "wow" if we could look like that all are problems would be answered. But what we are looking at Is a paper cut image . We are all special and we all look beautiful . Sometime we get off track and like Samantha said to me watch out for the pink fog. To me pink fog is nothing more then indulging in fantasy to much . That can lead to closed doors we need to keep the doors open so we not only feel good about are selves but we can see what is coming next for us.
I know Connie is a little deep thinking today maybe that is what pm is doing to me helping me open up and reach others at Connie's Corner. I try to make things intrusting not just about me. I want to give something back to the readers because
" what comes around, goes around"

Hi girls sorry I have not been on that much today. Remember Connie's Corner is always open for anyone to stop in and say hi. I like to help people if I can so please don't be a stranger . I felt kinda like I was on drugs last night I took one pm 500mg and in the evening instead of spitting up I took 2 pm 500mg pills together that might have been a mistake.
after that I felt very tired like I was on drugs. I feel better tonight so what every it was the feeling went away. Thank God

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/female-ho...r-men.html

Its Monday beginning of the week. You can also think of it as a fresh start towards your growth. I was doing so research I found an intrusting web sight. I decided to share it with you lovely girls .
Please enjoy!

(18-02-2014, 12:24 AM)Connie5 Wrote:  http://www.buzzle.com/articles/female-ho...r-men.html

Its Monday beginning of the week. You can also think of it as a fresh start towards your growth. I was doing so research I found an intrusting web sight. I decided to share it with you lovely girls .
Please enjoy!

Yay! Happy Monday!Rolleyes

Ok girlfriend!,

Time to put those search skills into your own house! Breast Nexus silly!

See what you can find! Go ahead! Hit me! Big Grin

Oh sorry I should of looked in are house not some one else's.
I understand what you are saying.

(18-02-2014, 03:52 AM)Connie5 Wrote:  Oh sorry I should of looked in are house not some one else's.
I understand what you are saying.

No no, I just meant chances are somebody already was thinking the same thing. And much safer than www and personable btw, but on the occasions it's not here then by all means knock yourself out! Build your library! Big Grin

Oh ok thanks for caring

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon