Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Connie's Corner

Hi everyone I had a very long day .It's good to be back i'm so excited to be able to chat and learn. So lets learn together at Connie's Corner please stop by and say hi. By really caring it opens up a doorway to learning.

I would like to know the girls that have breast buds come in . How are you dealing with it. What experience have you had so far. Please share with me your out come on this. Thank you for caring about supporting this website and also the people that really care and what to see everyone to reach there goals.

Connie,

How are you doing tonight, sweetie? I'm having to work late (again Sad ) tonight, and thought I'd stop in and say hi!

Michelle

Hi i am back sorry very long week a lot to do.Dodgy
my progress is still going slowly. My nipple really are starting to hurt more.
I tried some push ups and landed wrong "wow" did that hurt . My strength is starting to diminish a little . I don't what that aggressive feelings to come back . I am starting to shave my body now an use cream all over it.
I hope everyone is feeling ok and happy growing Smile

Connie,

Sorry to hear you had a very long week. I hope you have a great weekend!

Michelle

Thanks Michelle dear its nice when girls visit me. I'm trying to grow just like everyone else on here. So girls when you have time stop by and say hi ok.
we can learn from each other and be happy growing together.

Hi everyone I hope you all had a great weekend .
Every girl is still enjoying. there growing process.
My progress is going strong my nipples are a lot bigger now.
I lost all my sex drive , I don't get excited with sexual simula anymore.
I'm more emotional now and I listen a lot better.
That is what is going on with me what about you?

I see nobody wants to say hi anymore I guess I just don't fit in . I guess my emotions are getting to me. I just wanted to talk to someone. I feel all alone I thought I was going to get more support.

(25-02-2014, 03:57 AM)Connie5 Wrote:  I see nobody wants to say hi anymore I guess I just don't fit in . I guess my emotions are getting to me. I just wanted to talk to someone. I feel all alone I thought I was going to get more support.

Hey, stop that!

(25-02-2014, 04:13 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(25-02-2014, 03:57 AM)Connie5 Wrote:  I see nobody wants to say hi anymore I guess I just don't fit in . I guess my emotions are getting to me. I just wanted to talk to someone. I feel all alone I thought I was going to get more support.

Hey, stop that!

Ok girl, you can't take personal, sometimes you have step out a bit and talk to others. Let people get to know you, they'll be more likely to respond if they know you a little better.

Some like to talk, and some like to park, all of which is cool in the universe!Rolleyes

Get my meaning!
Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon