Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Connie's Corner

Well I dont know if it does or not but it does work for me for growing my boobs... I took a blood test for total T before I started HRT and it was 521 and they were growing... Low side of normal T...

Im on Medroxyprogesterone (supposed to be an AA but I donno, lots of conflicting info out there on it and little on it for TS HRT), and I just started Dutasteride 3 days ago along with lots of spearmint, chinese skullcap, licorice and Ive upped the PM for today anyway, about 2000 mg so far Smile I can feel it go to work more than the E sometimes...

(08-05-2014, 06:55 PM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Well I dont know if it does or not but it does work for me for growing my boobs... I took a blood test for total T before I started HRT and it was 521 and they were growing... Low side of normal T...

Im on Medroxyprogesterone (supposed to be an AA but I donno, lots of conflicting info out there on it and little on it for TS HRT), and I just started Dutasteride 3 days ago along with lots of spearmint, chinese skullcap, licorice and Ive upped the PM for today anyway, about 2000 mg so far Smile I can feel it go to work more than the E sometimes...

I would call total T at 521 mid-range for an older male, but your latest regimen should work to lower that considerably. You'll know when your libido goes byb-bye, and the hair on your chest stops growing...lol. Good luck!

Clara Smile

I just want to thank both of you for taking the time to answer me . I value both your opinions . I'm trying to fit in here more. It seems sometimes with all the changes going on inside me and outside. You just need friends to talk to. I guess I feel if you don't word things the way your supposed to. It takes a while to get more support on here. I respect that but everyone is human and sometimes everyone needs a hug.
im just I guess my emotions are changing and my thinking. Before if i was coming off as a bitch im sorry. I just would like to talk more open .

Connie, dear, I'm sorry if your cry for love and support went unanswered. Yes, we all need support at various times in our lives, especially when dealing with gender issues. Sometimes we feel so alone in our struggle to make sense of it all. Don't think that there is any purposeful attempt to withhold that support. We all go through times when our emotions get the best of us and we say or write things we don't really mean, or come off 'bitchy' by mistake. Keep posting, honey. Let us know how you are doing and I'm sure there will be many positive responses.

Clara Smile

Hey, Connie, ditto to everything Clara said. We are glad you are here, honey. Really!
Hugs

(09-05-2014, 08:05 AM)Connie5 Wrote:  I just want to thank both of you for taking the time to answer me . I value both your opinions . I'm trying to fit in here more. It seems sometimes with all the changes going on inside me and outside. You just need friends to talk to. I guess I feel if you don't word things the way your supposed to. It takes a while to get more support on here. I respect that but everyone is human and sometimes everyone needs a hug.
im just I guess my emotions are changing and my thinking. Before if i was coming off as a bitch im sorry. I just would like to talk more open .

connie come over u grt big sausage for a big bear hug Tongue <3

Its so nice to touch people hearts thanks for all the responses . When you first come here you feel like you entered a fantasy word of anything is possible. Pm is the path to take to get there. Then comes the reality of finding your own path its almost like the movie The wizard of oz. As long as you follow the yellow brick road you will find your way home . To become who you are inside of you . To awaken the voice inside of you, your true self. In the beginning when I first come here I might of acted like a kid in the candy store looking for a quick fix . I found a lot more information and that herbs can work even if a lot of skepticism . A lot of people are having great results .
I just write how I feel and that effects me feeling what I write.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon