Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am I Too Late?

Well, that is what I had heard elsewhere on the internet. I am very happy to hear it doesn't hold water otherwise I would be held to an A cup! Maybe there is a pair of B's in my fuure as well. Thanks for the info.

Wow Nice pots.I get most important information and ideas from it.Thanks to share posts.Great workTongue

If your older on of the best things you can do for your NBE program would be to add GABA to your daily routine. GABA helps stimulate the production of Growth Hormones and the best thing about it is that you can take a bunch of it and it won't effect your body in a negative way. Its also good for getting a good nights sleep which is why I take it before I go to bed. If you want a little more information on GABA here is a website specifically on it:

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/supple...ffects.htm

If you read through it, it says it helps your body use the protein you consume in a more productive manner. Also, in the Flat2Fab program, if you have ever heard of it, says that you should use GABA if you are over 35 years of age because it helps with growth production. I hope that helps! =)

I have just returned from a simpler perspective. I am 61 and have gone from B to a small little moobs using PM, 16 months. Like that to answer the original question, no, it's too late, your girl power.

At age 70 I developed a benign enlarged prostate, and my urologist prescribed Avapro, a dutasteride that is an antiandrogen, to reduce testosterone, plus Flomax. I've developed large A small B breasts over several years, without addition of any other drugs. This is a fairly rare side effect of Avodart (about 1/2 of 1%), but it proves that anything is possible at almost any age.

Very interesting. I am 67 and also have a benign enlarged prostate. I have changed doctors a couple of times in the last year and have been on Flowmax,Avodart and now Jalyn (which is a combination of the two) for about four months now. My nipples are erect and super sensitive and even though I haven't measured them, my breasts look larger to me and my friends agree. Some of them are encouraging me to promote my breast development even more. That's primarilhy why I joined this group. I'm trying to understand the effect of herbs on the body. I have less body hair now but I'm a long way from being hairless. I must say, I like what I am feeling and seeing but I'm not sure that I am ready for this kind of a lifestyle change. If I were in my early 20's I would definitely welcome the transition but it isn't that easy now. Have a lot of research to do. Thanks to everyone for all the posted info.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon