Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When to add FG?

I've been on 2000mg of Ainterol PM pills for 2 months, and has been budding for the past 1 month.

Wondering when do people normally add in FG?

(15-02-2014, 08:01 PM)jesse191 Wrote:  I've been on 2000mg of Ainterol PM pills for 2 months, and has been budding for the past 1 month.

I think you're better off not mixing PM and FG. They compete for many of the same available estrogen receptors.

Clara Smile

I agree with Clara, Jesse. CV has always said not to mix weaker phytos with stronger ones. PM is the strongest phyto available, and in sufficient dosage with a good anti androgen will do the job just fine Just be patient, sweetheart.Wink

(15-02-2014, 08:01 PM)jesse191 Wrote:  I've been on 2000mg of Ainterol PM pills for 2 months, and has been budding for the past 1 month.

I don't think there's a requirement to add FG to your regime. Some members may add FG when their development has stalled and they want to try to fill out their breasts more. Since you're making progress with your regime, I wouldn't recommend making changes to it at this time.

Wow 100% of the votes saying I should not add FG, I'm going to do exactly as what you all adviced.

Just another question - I thought Fenugreek is a phytoprogesterone, which function as to branch out the milk duct? PM is the phytoestrogen which function to lengthen the milk duct?

This article is confusing me, it seperates FG from other phytoestrogen > http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/herbal.htm

Jesse, how long have you been on a program? FG is generally considered a phytoestrogen. And considerably weaker than PM. As such, if you are taking PM, then FG is not needed or of ant benefit. However, as you move along and get some good growth, PC is of use. Not phytoprogesterone, per se, but rather over the counter PC available as a cream in most supplement stores. Many of us have seen benefits by beginning to add PC after we already have growth, since it is good for adding fullness to established breasts. That is why I asked how long you have been involved, and by extension the implication...do you have substantial growth already? If not, just be patient with PM, and wait to add PC until later.
Sound okay, honey?
Hugs

I think I will add one comment about fenugreek.

It is an herb that stimulates milk production and is widely used be prenatal women, or women who are running low on milk to help produce more milk.

Why does this apply to us?

Well to be honest it may not or if you hit a point where you want your boobs to finish growing it is widely believed that women must lactate in order to finish the growth of their breasts. So if you can get lactation to work it should help get that final result you are looking for in a mature beautiful breast. I wouldn't add it until you are ready for the possibility of lactation.

I can see me now going to work then someone saying hey your nipples look wet through your shirt. That may be harder to explain than why my nipples sit out the way they do!

(16-02-2014, 04:32 AM)jesse191 Wrote:  This article is confusing me, it seperates FG from other phytoestrogen > http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/herbal.htm

Hi Jesse,

I've this info before, all the links for sourcing are disabled, too bad because the info seems solid. Fenugreek is one of the richest sources of phytoestrogens and has helped women who have low levels of estrogen. Fenugreek has numerous health benefits and the leafs contain at least 7 saponins, known as graecunins. Most clinical studies have found that the results are temporary when it comes to increased prolactin. Also known as a Galactagogue, and diosgenin a precursor used in commercial steroid synthesis, which is extracted from the seeds. It wont hurt to have it in your program. (Even our resident science geek had it in her program while on PM).

(19-04-2013, 03:41 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  After much research into all the alternatives, I have decided to try adding fenugreek. I know most use fenugreek at a single constant dose, but I actually plan to cycle it as well.

FG is not a phytoestrogen, it does however stimulate the production of Prolactin.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon