Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

nauseated

Feeling nauseated is this normal? As I have taken pm before and never got this?

I would say no, not normal. I don't recall anyone reporting nausea as a side affect. Might it be some other cause?
Sorry you are not well, honey. If I were there I would fix you up with some ginger ale, a few strips of lightly buttered toast and maybe some chicken broth. I hope you feel better soon, sweetheart.Shy
Hugs

(16-02-2014, 06:05 AM)Igotboobs Wrote:  Feeling nauseated is this normal? As I have taken pm before and never got this?

It depends on your dosing levels, and possibly because it's been awhile and it's your body reacting. Now the following isn't a proven fact in a clinical study, but it's the best I could find relating to your situation, so it's for your info and not to be taken as fact. Now if you do a search in our forum you'd find that some members have had similar issues to your own.

Pueraria Mirifica has been known to cause some discomfort to several systems of the body especially the digestive systems and the sensory organs especially when it is consumed beyond regulated dosages. It is essential to note that excessive consumption of Pueraria can cause constipation and irritation to the bowels. Diarrhea and vomiting are associated with such conditions.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2651922

What dosage are you on and how quickly did you get to it?

If you Ramped up to fast that might explain it.

Thank you both it comes after I take my dose about 30 mins after and last awhile hope it stops.soon

Didn't Dargona have some similar symptoms after starting NBE again?
I can't quite remember.

if so you may want to try switching to the extract, if i remember right Dargona did and the problems went away.

(16-02-2014, 08:18 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Didn't Dargona have some similar symptoms after starting NBE again?
I can't quite remember.

if so you may want to try switching to the extract, if i remember right Dargona did and the problems went away.

Idk, you'd know better than me, I've had my fair share of NBE related issues though!
Rolleyes

Starting out at 1000mg

Is that 1000 all in one dose or split into two at different times? Lenneth, I think you are right about Dargona. There have been a few others as well, now that I shake the cobwebs off and think about it. But at a dose of 500 at a time you shouldn't have a problem. Do you take it on an empty stomach? With food? I always take my morning dose with a protein shake.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon