Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mental compartmentalization of brain rewiring?

(17-02-2014, 04:14 AM)Jessica Leigh Wrote:  To your point of brain rewiring... PM probably has some effect on brain chemistry. I believe that. Maybe soften the edges so to speak. After all, communication in the human body is a two way streak. The brain is constantly interpreting what your body is "doing" and adapting to it. So if the body becomes more curvy, softer to the touch, then maybe one's emotions can become softer too. Yet PM wouldn't change your intellectual side.

It's interesting, when writing the OP I was thinking of describing myself as becoming a softie in terms of brain rewiring. As far as emotional and intellectual sides go, I would expect the two would influence the other. The reason why I mentioned compartmentalization in the title is my hunch that I'm compartmentalizing my intellect versus having it freeflow with my emotions that are being rewired by pm. If though my intellect is how I would think if I was a genetic female, it makes sense how pm wouldn't have any impact on it. Cool

Pm is magical I love the brain rewiring effect and I really don't miss the male aggressiveness . By "softening the edges "so to speak .It really opens the way for better relaxed communication with better expressed feelings.
"Communication is the mother of skill" that brings a whole meaning to personal power.

I wonder if we're all just experiencing a rather large drop in our T levels. You've heard the symptoms of low-T on the commercials: low sex drive, low energy, loss of muscle, sweet girlish demeanor (just kidding Big Grin) No I'm not.

I remember my grandmother telling me that as grandpa got older he became a nicer man to have around. Gee, I wonder if he was on phyto-estrogenic herbs. Big GrinBig Grin

Anyway, after awhile, everyone gets used to the nicer you on PM, while they stay their same crabby selves. Big Grin

Time to take my PM cap and hit the sack. Sweet dreams.

Clara Smile

I wonder whether the ‘compartments’ of the OP might be seen more as ‘categories’ or ‘stages’. I see the categories as (1) physical, being the physical characteristics of a genetic male with which we are endowed at conception (which may later be modified by environment , culture or surgery), (2) mental, i.e. brain programming for gender and sexual orientation by androgen pickling during fetal development (which process may be absent , deficient or disrupted by environment, disease such as rubella, or pharmaceuticals such as DES or other disruptors), (3) hormonal, when the body is flooded with androgens from puberty onwards (the effect of which is again modified by environmental and cultural factors), and (4) knowledge based (being our accumulated mental databases of information, disinformation and experience that our brains accumulate during life, obviously once again influenced by environment and culture).

When stage 2 fails to complete conventionally, this may result in gender or sexual orientation which is variant from the norm. In the case of sexual orientation this deviation is labelled as paraphilia, ranging from bisexuality through homosexuality and asexuality to pedophilia, zoophilia and a multitude of other more or less exotic -philias, whereas variant gender orientation tends to result in dysphoria and seeking feminisation, breast growth and all the other things we discuss. This commonly involves taking estrogen, or if we are seeking to avoid prescription drugs, phytoestrogens. The most commonly vehicle for dosing ourselves with an effective phytoestrogen, at least in this community, is PM. But PM contains much more than just phytoestrogen and clearly can and does do much more than just simulate the effect of natural estrogen. How much more we are still finding out, but it seems that it effects not only just the hormonal category, but also the mental category. It may even influence the physical category , but it is hard to see how it can influence the knowledge based category except that our experiences and discussion of it add to our personal databases, and the mental effects of it may influence how we use our data.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon