Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi!

Heart 

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a while and decided to officially join. I am inspired by so many of your stories and your willingness to offer advice and help so many. Hopefully you can help me along.

A little about me: I am a genetic 135lbs, 27 year old male that is as flat as an ironing board. I have joined because I want to look as feminine as I feel inside.

I look forward to getting to know many of you and sharing my journey so others like me can see that it is possible.

Valoir la peine, Ça vaut la peine!

Ooooh, French!!! Samantha just swoons for French, honey! You just step right in and get comfortable. You are home, baby!
Nice intro!
So lets chat some!Smile Garcon! Two martinis, please.
Ok, if it is ok,can I ask about you a little? You said you have been lurking ...that always sounds so icky...lets say reading instead, huh? Tee hee.
Have you gotten a handle on the different herbs and how they fit together in a program? That is important, because some of the girls, especially the ones who have been around a long time, get frustrated answering the same questions over and over again. If not, give it a try and then come back with questions. There is an OCEAN of amazing info and research and experience here. And if no one else can help, our resident guru Lotus will have the answer.
So one word of caution, baby. You are still young. Do not ignore the fact that heavy and regular use of these particular herbs can and eventually will lead to damage of some kind to your boi bits. Shrunken size of both...um...tee hee...twig and berries...can and eventually is likely to occur. Loss of erections or just a growing difficulty in attaining them may occur. Testes will stop producing and eventually atrophe. These are very real risks over time, sugar. Make sure you know what you are doing. The girls here are smart, but we are not doctors. However you may feel right now, there may come a day when you want kids.Rolleyes
Just be careful, ok, sweetheart?
Ok, sorry for the lecture! I always hated that when I was new! Tee heeTongue
So what is your program?
And welcome baby. We are glad you found your way home.
HugsBig Grin

Hi, Samantha.

I truly appreciate your response. I agree, 'reading' is a lot better of a word. He he. There is a lot of information to grasp and too much information is never a bad thing. At first, it was a bit like drinking out of a fire hose. But I think I have grasped the basic, vital information which would provide a beneficial framework to begin from. Speaking of beginning...

This isn't something that I'm blindly jumping into. Initially, I was skeptical of all this. Could biological males truly grow breasts and develop a more female figure? Furthermore, I've researched this for a long time and have asked myself those important questions you pose in your response. I wouldn't be here if I hadn't accepted the things you mention. With any thing there are risks and as a firm proponent of personal responsibility, I accept those risks fullheartedly. But being made aware of them again is never a bad thing. And I know that a regime of herbs and PM are just one aspect of my journey.

I go forward a bit nervous but confident. Nervous because of the unknown. Confident because of what I hope to accomplish.

I could go for that martini now. Big Grin

You sound very grounded, honey! I am so happy you have joined our family here.Smile
Like I said, welcome. You will find a lot of love here. Wink

Awe, thanks. I try to keep an even keel. I can't wait for my journey to begin. Big Grin

(16-02-2014, 03:42 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  Hi, Samantha.
This isn't something that I'm blindly jumping into. Initially, I was skeptical of all this. Could biological males truly grow breasts and develop a more female figure?

Good question, you'd be surprised at some of the results. Sammie conducted a poll recently http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17561

Anyways, I'm sure it starts at wanting to grow breasts, and at some point or other thoughts of transitioning to to creep in. But like the poll numbers states-

I would love to but various factors hold me back.* 57.14%

So, yes in answer your question, it can and currently is being done. Wink

That's interesting to get a gauge on the intentions of others on this forum. While each of us may have differing goals, it's nice to find a community that's seemingly supportive and encouraging of everyone here.

As for my goals, I want to develop breasts that are proportional to my frame and a more female figure (a bigger, rounder behind, hips, softer skin, ect). From there, I'll see where this journey goes...

Apropos, I already commented on your pictures but I hope to develop as nicely as you have and I apologize in advance if I ask stupid questions that have probably been asked hundreds of other times here.

(16-02-2014, 11:48 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  That's interesting to get a gauge on the intentions of others on this forum. While each of us may have differing goals, it's nice to find a community that's seemingly supportive and encouraging of everyone here.

As for my goals, I want to develop breasts that are proportional to my frame and a more female figure (a bigger, rounder behind, hips, softer skin, ect). From there, I'll see where this journey goes...

Apropos, I already commented on your pictures but I hope to develop as nicely as you have and I apologize in advance if I ask stupid questions that have probably been asked hundreds of other times here.

It's cool, Cool btw thanks for your lovely comment, ...

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
~Albert Einstein

Props to POM

Just keep in mind, honey, by embarking on this quest you will be altering your hormones in unpredictable ways. Your certainty may alter as E begins to have its way. Many of us, myself included, have found the sands shifting beneath our heels...take it slowly, ok?
Hugs

Like the Tortoise, I plan to take it slow and steady. Thank you for the concern. *Hugs*.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon