Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"OMG" Moment Last Night

seattle actually, we are the most liberal thinkers in the world.most anything goes up here.gay marriage assisted suiside, legal weed,i feel safe most of the time.we still have a few blow hards around.

(25-02-2014, 07:38 PM)Annie-T Wrote:  seattle actually, we are the most liberal thinkers in the world.most anything goes up here.gay marriage assisted suiside, legal weed,i feel safe most of the time.we still have a few blow hards around.

Oh, yes, thats right...I love Seattle, though Ive only been there a couple of times. Everything you need in a city. Beautiful place. You are sooo lucky.Smile

when you retire you can almost live anywhere, so why not here.after all we even have a good football team, hehe

i have tried the sprays and PM creams made by the same company that makes the caps, they work well but the amount of product you get isnt quite what i had in mind. just when your getting somewhere you run out. did you know the cream also can be applied to your butt and other places

(25-02-2014, 07:38 PM)Annie-T Wrote:  seattle actually, we are the most liberal thinkers in the world.most anything goes up here.gay marriage assisted suiside, legal weed,i feel safe most of the time.we still have a few blow hards around.

So... blowhards are anyone who doesn't agree with liberals? Ah, politics....

Of course, we'll have to argue about whether your state or mine grows better weed... Big Grin

We do it up right here in Colorado, I think. Leave our weed and our guns alone... we were the first to pass laws that say you can put solar panels on your house even if your HOA says you can't... and even our Republican politicians drive hybrids.

Folks are pretty middle of the road. I know Democrats who belong to the NRA and Republicans who are totally cool with gay marriage. It's mostly fiscal policy up for argument, most of the time. Deciding how much to tax cannabis was a bigger argument than legalizing it.

Maybe I'll come visit Seattle, to see some clouds and rain. We don't have those here. Tongue

(27-02-2014, 05:44 AM)MissC Wrote:  

So... blowhards are anyone who doesn't agree with liberals? Ah, politics....

Of course, we'll have to argue about whether your state or mine grows better weed... Big Grin

We do it up right here in Colorado, I think. Leave our weed and our guns alone... we were the first to pass laws that say you can put solar panels on your house even if your HOA says you can't... and even our Republican politicians drive hybrids.

Folks are pretty middle of the road. I know Democrats who belong to the NRA and Republicans who are totally cool with gay marriage. It's mostly fiscal policy up for argument, most of the time. Deciding how much to tax cannabis was a bigger argument than legalizing it.

Maybe I'll come visit Seattle, to see some clouds and rain. We don't have those here. Tongue

YES, your is a nice place to, my second choice at this time.i must have an ocean nearby, guess its in my blood.whats the average coloraidian think about trannys, it doesnt worry me much here but while i travel it"s a concern elsewhere.a pouple years back i was i a Arkansas bath house and got stared at but wasnt attacked in anyway.my boobies are better now and cant pretend they arent there. in a tee they are quite noticable.

(20-02-2014, 11:15 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  How has your growth been, Annie? (Oh, and welcome, by the way!)
We would love to see some pictures. A photo log is also a great way to measure progress if you think you may hang around our nutty little family for awhile.Tongue

HERE you go dear opean the attachment
annie

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

WELL ARE THE MOOBS OR BOOBIES??
aNNIE

(07-03-2014, 03:39 AM)Annie-T Wrote:  
(20-02-2014, 11:15 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  How has your growth been, Annie? (Oh, and welcome, by the way!)
We would love to see some pictures. A photo log is also a great way to measure progress if you think you may hang around our nutty little family for awhile.Tongue

HERE you go dear opean the attachment
annie

Dog goneit !! What a set o boobies !! Well done Smile

Very nice, Annie! Wonderful growth! I am so pleased for you! Thanks for sharing!Wink
Hugs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon