Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Am I Stalling?

Hello everyone~

I'm currently on my 4th bottle of Ainterol PM, grown from B-U of 6cm to 10cm. However, I have not experienced any increase in B-U for the last month.

I do still experience pain when I press on my nipple area/ bud, but there is no more sudden pain/ shots. The breast bud is hard, just like a golf ball cut into half, right behind my nipples.

Question is, am I stalling since there is no more growth in B-U for more than 1 month? If yes, is there anything that I can do to resume the growth?

More about me: I'm taking 2x500mg PM twice a day, and 610mg FG twice a day. I massage with Ainterol PM spray once a day and take milk twice a day as adviced by Ainterol. I'm 28 this year.

(02-03-2014, 10:32 AM)jesse191 Wrote:  Hello everyone~

I'm currently on my 4th bottle of Ainterol PM, grown from B-U of 6cm to 10cm. However, I have not experienced any increase in B-U for the last month.

I do still experience pain when I press on my nipple area/ bud, but there is no more sudden pain/ shots. The breast bud is hard, just like a golf ball cut into half, right behind my nipples.

Question is, am I stalling since there is no more growth in B-U for more than 1 month? If yes, is there anything that I can do to resume the growth?

More about me: I'm taking 2x500mg PM twice a day, and 610mg FG twice a day. I massage with Ainterol PM spray once a day and take milk twice a day as adviced by Ainterol. I'm 28 this year.

Hi Jesse,
I understand your concern, honey. It is always disconcerting to experience those times when the breast sensitivity goes away. Here is a suggestion. Since you are still young, you still have a lot of T. I would add some kind of AA to your program. Something like SP, or Spearmint. I think I might start with SP for a few months and see how that goes. You can get it anywhere (walmart..etc) I might also try boosting your PM for a bit. You are at 2000 mg daily, if I read correctly. Try going to to 2500 with a single cap midday.
Have you had some growth already? If so you might also think about adding PC twice a day.
Try that and see what happens.
Another tactic is to take a break for a week before resuming with the new program.
But don't worry. Short periods without sensitivity are normal. We all get them. It will come back. Wink
Hugs

Definitely add the AA as Samantha suggested. I suggest dropping the FG for a while since it isn't as potent and may take up and block estrogen receptors before PM's more potent estrogens can.
You may also want to just take a break and do some sort of cleanse for a bit. That normally increases the effectiveness afterwards for me.
Another thing you may want to try is cycling your dosages to match the female hormone cycle more.
Try adding a progesterone source or a different NBE method like pumping or massage.
BO also tends to be effective after PM slows down.

(02-03-2014, 10:32 AM)jesse191 Wrote:  Hello everyone~

I don't think you're stalling. You've got the beginnings of breast glandular tissue (buds) which are still tender/sore. That means they are growing. Are you massaging your breasts daily? You need to keep those buds supplied with PM enriched blood. It's fun!

I might also add, that the buds will begin to spread about this time, so you won't necessarily see an increase in your bust measurement when that's happening. The breast are filling out rather than projecting.

I also agree with Sammie and Epicene that an anti-androgen (AA) is a good addition to make to your program. Spearmint leaf in capsules or as a tea will lower your T-levels and make the PM more effective.

Stay positive and be patient. Good things will happen.

Clara Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon