Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"OMG" Moment Last Night

I would like to hear what you have say Annie.
I am coming up on 2 years it would maybe give me a glimpse into the future.
I just went a month without taking PM, and very happy to be back on it!

PM is the foremost herb to grow breasts, but the missing hormone progesterone sets it in motion.I started by using the PM CAPS AND THE RESULTS WERE SIMULAR TO WHAT YOU HAVE NOW. The formula i found requires PM in its best form by far,,, semi solid extract.this liquid is like a syrup and doses are regulated with an eye dropper.i put three or four drops in my coffee to get me going and the same in the evening at night,the temptation is to use more but dont do it.your just wasting good PM, AND THE RESULTS ARE WORSE.The PM liquid is absorbed faster and more % of it is absorbed.I also found that by buying buying PM this way is the cheapest.the real results came when i added wild yam and made a cream. heres how i make it.GET A 2 oz jar of ""ProMeno Women's Wild Yam Cream - MoonMaid Botanicals""take a little less then a teaspoon and put in a small lotion jar then add two complete eye droppers and a spoon of your favorite massage cream.shake it well to mix. the results will be like it forms forms a yellow/green like milk not a cream.thus dip two fingers in and applie to your boobs but try to aviod the nips if you can no biggy if you get some there anyway. do this once or twice a day.the cream you just made should last a few days or more before you need a new batch.the PM is also taken twice a day in the liquid of chioce, DONT TAKE MORE THEN INSTRUCTED ON BOTTLE.YOULL GET HEART BURN BAD plus it hurts your results, get some saw pamental to help your testoserone levels stay low.

ANNIE

OPPS !! TWO EYE DROPPERS OF THE PM EXTRACT, FORGOT TO SAY 2 EYE DROPPERS OF PM IF YOU DIDNT FIGURE IT OUT.

ANNIE

How has your growth been, Annie? (Oh, and welcome, by the way!)
We would love to see some pictures. A photo log is also a great way to measure progress if you think you may hang around our nutty little family for awhile.Tongue

WHEN i first started my results were simular to yours but then i went to the liquiud and it improved more but hit a brick wall at near a B cup, with the cream it now growing into the large B cup and approaching a C cup.i have the nicest perky B cup any 63 yr old girl would dream of, and still growing nicely.from my experience over doing the Estergen only hurts the results. my belief whats happening is when the body gets an over dose of estergen the extras are converted to testoserone to balance out. estergen is made from testetoserone and vise versa.thus these guys who over dose their andro creams can get breast swelling .i have tried the AINTEROL creams and spray and get better results from my cream.
ANNIE

POST PICS? WHERE AND HOW?THRU ATTACHMENTS?
ANNIE

To post pics is easy honey. First resize your pic so the file has a size that is low, like around 100 kb. Then go to the personal programs section. Start a thread there and title it Annies program. Type in what you use and any other comments. Then, down at the bottom of the input page you will see a space for adding attachments. Use the browse (choose file) feature to select your picture from your drive. Then click "add attachment". The window will refresh and give a space to add a second attachment. But where the first is the instruction will now say "insert into post" click that button and you will see a new file added along with your text. Then hit post thread. You should then be all set. If I can do it, with my lack of tech skills I expect anyone can. Tee hee.

WHERE do we view these pics?
annie

Try this Annie
http://www.breastnexus.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=46

when Elisaustin asked what her future brings, I hope and wish you to succeed.a lot has to do with attitude, your girls have to feel welcome and wanted for them to flourish. its like a green thumb thing. plants seem to grow better when they are loved and cared for.this may sound silly but it's true.you must be willing to love them to grow them, people with doubts will get poor results.THINK POSITIVE FOR POSITIVE RESULTS!! I know my cream works good so it does,.thinking otherwise is friviliss.
ANNIE

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon