Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

"OMG" Moment Last Night

(22-02-2014, 04:05 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Honey, I know it. I'm 61... Smile

I'm 61 as well. Of course we'll never again look like a 25 year old, but we can still look pretty damn good. When feeling naughty, just see yourself as a DILF!

(24-02-2014, 01:55 PM)spanky Wrote:  

I'm 61 as well. Of course we'll never again look like a 25 year old, but we can still look pretty damn good. When feeling naughty, just see yourself as a DILF!

What is all these 61 yr olds out doing the younger uns !

(24-02-2014, 11:36 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(24-02-2014, 01:55 PM)spanky Wrote:  

What is all these 61 yr olds out doing the younger uns !
Aw... MB...you say the sweetest things sometimes, you rascal.Tongue

All I can say is that I'd like to see more of us girls, young or old, displaying our "stuff" on the Fashion Show thread. Tongue

ClaraSmile

COOL!! I still dont understand how testoserone can over power a girl, causing her to deny herself in front of manlyness and proclaim herself a man to protect her ego.but in reality shes fighting herself and only herself. it takes age and wisdom to understand where we stand and to beat this evil hormone at its weakest point.
Annie

what color does your EGO wear? mine wears pink

No, I have to confess both sides of me lean toward the same color palette... black, grey, white and an occasional flash of red...tee hee.Wink
I'm a New York, Upper East Side/Soho girl at heart...LOL

i'm a seattle girl, west coasters seem more willing to except others for whom they are, it's not perfect here but were closer then any where else.smoke a bowl and think about it.

Oooh, I love Seattle. For that matter, Portland, SF and LA, SD as well. I was born in LA and I know all those places (though it has been years now)
The left coast rocks!

WHATS with the stars under my name and why it it i only have 2?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon