Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sizes make me crazy.

(23-02-2014, 12:19 PM)Heather-H Wrote:  Hi Samantha, in the most part you can return items within either 14 or 28 days. One or two try to give you a credit note to keep the sale Dodgy

Hugs
Heather

Well, those are the ones to just avoid. I won't shop in stores with bad return policies. If they do not allow no questions asked returns (with tags on and a receipt, of course) for at least 45 days, I don't shop there. Do you have Marshalls or TJMax in England? I expect not. Both stores carry a wide selection of closeouts and designer overstock. Prices are always way lower than in department stores. Some stuff is crap, of course, but if you are patient, sometimes you find amazing things.
The RL dresses I got on clearance for $39 each. But sometimes you find really high end designer stuff that the average mom does not recognise for the gold that it is.
Are there stores like that in England?

Thanks Samantha,
Believe it or not there is a TJ Max less than 2 miles from my home and have only been in once. Armed with new information.......TJM here I comeBig Grin
As for Marshall's I am not sure, certainly never come across one.
I may be going to Florida later this year and absolutely adore shopping there, you lovely people over in the US are spoilt rotten, choice, price ... I could go onSmile

Regrettably I will be accompanied by my brother and his wife which may throw a spanner in the works for femme purchases. My wife will tolerate a small amount. Fingers crossed.

I bought 3 dresses post Christmas and wore the second one last night with my new wig. One of the dresses was a designer one that came in a very lavish box that Matalan had it reduced to clear, it is more of an evening style and I will try and post some pics. The wig has made the biggest difference, the dark one in my Avatar makes me look older but the new one, an off the shoulder length 'bob', is in aantique blonde that has taken a decade off my real age.......mirror mirror on the wall....Big Grin

Overall I am trying to collect a small wardrobe to give me some choice, could do with more than 2 pair of shoes and a pair of boots though!

Always a pleasure to hear from you Samantha.

Hugs
Heather

Tee hee...a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes, Heather!
I could wear out my credit card in minutes just shopping for shoes online...Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon