Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where the Boys Are

If I knew how, I would set this up as a poll.

Which of the following best describes your feelings about your "boys"?

1. I Want to Keep the Boys as They Are

2. I Do Not Care What Happens to Them

3. I Hope They Shrink

4. I Would Be Happy If They Withered Away

5. I Would Prefer to Remove Them Entirely

2, 3, 4, 5.... as long as they don't mess up the lines of a pretty dress.....

Hey Spanky,
My feelings are evolving. I started out wanting keep them as is, but over time I found that I need them less than I anticipated. I'm in the middle of a "transition" from pure male to a balance of my male and female genders. I'm not yet sure what part my male parts will ultimately play if and when this balance is struck, so I want to keep my options open for the time being. So, again, it doesn't quite fit the poll choices, but #1 is the closest for me.

Clara (thinking about Connie Francis's "Where the Boys Are" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUBT69YWqBA) Smile

For me, 1B, as they were. 20+ years ago. Dodgy

BigDave

I agree with Karren... since mine dont work anymore...probably 2...I just don't care. Sometimes they are even in my way...tee hee

I would say 2-5 IF my unit still was functional for the pleasure of my wife and I. We both really enjoy the intimate part of our relationship. And I kind of wish I was born intersexed, although that could manifest in many different physical forms and might have been sterile.

All that said if I Had to have my boys removed for some medical reason... So my wife was on board with the procedure... I don't think I would be so sad Wink just have to find other ways to satisfy the physical part of our relationship.

And now back to Women's Hockey. Go USA

5. I've actually considered an orchiectomy. Not that expensive by comparison.

1 or 2... im completely neutral as to whether I have a penis or a vagina...

(20-02-2014, 09:00 PM)annabolton Wrote:  1 or 2... im completely neutral as to whether I have a penis or a vagina...

I wish I had both Big Grin

Not considering my brides wishes, the ONLY reason I want them is for their usefulness in SRS. Hopefully I can have that done someday before I die. If NBE and or HRT render "the boys" useless, it won't be a big deal for my wife either.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon