Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

when did you get results?

Ok so I started PM and SP like five days ago and been doing NBE for about two weeks.. Obviously in this short amount of time I haven't noticed many results yet, but my question is when did you guys all start getting results? Yes I know i'm impatient

(23-02-2014, 02:31 AM)annabolton Wrote:  Ok so I started PM and SP like five days ago and been doing NBE for about two weeks.. Obviously in this short amount of time I haven't noticed many results yet, but my question is when did you guys all start getting results? Yes I know i'm impatient

Sometimes people report results quickly, but most of us old hands believe that is imagination at work.Sad
The reality is that it takes awhile. I do not believe I saw growth for months, though it is likely that you will begin to feel sensitivity in or behind your nipples fairly soon (within a few weeks). Of course, you are a whole lot younger and that works in your favor (she said with more than a little green eyed jealousy...LOL)
Patience, padawan.Wink
Hugs

(23-02-2014, 02:31 AM)annabolton Wrote:  Ok so I started PM and SP like five days ago and been doing NBE for about two weeks.. Obviously in this short amount of time I haven't noticed many results yet, but my question is when did you guys all start getting results? Yes I know i'm impatient

I used Fenugreek, red clover, and saw palmetto for several months before much happened. Once I switched to PM, however, I developed breast buds within two weeks.

Good luck!

Misty

(23-02-2014, 03:05 AM)Misty0732 Wrote:  

I used Fenugreek, red clover, and saw palmetto for several months before much happened. Once I switched to PM, however, I developed breast buds within two weeks.

Good luck!

Misty

same here.

It was a year ago so a little hard to remember AND it's not like you wake up one morning and suddenly notice you've gained a 1/16 of an inch. I'd say, you'll notice "sensations" long before growth. Sensations vary but you'll likely get tingling, itching, aching or even pain in your chest within a month. Growth? I think it's like fingernails, you just notice they need to be clipped one day. For me, it took 8-10 months before I was confident my chest had increased a little.

I'm with doodle here, i didnt see much until month seven in the chest department. Skin got softer, dysphoria cleared up and hips and bottom rounded out a lot earlier than that, though.

I agree with Kari. When you start feeling sensations within your breasts, you know you are on the right track.

As far as physical growth, you may see development in the ball park of six months. I highly recommend taking pictures every now and then and posting them in the picture subforum. Others might notice growth before you do.

Anna,

I'm sort of in the same boat, having just started NBE recently (Saturday makes my 1 week on SP, and today is just my second day of PM). But... But within a day or two of starting SP I noticed my skin cleared up completely and is really, really soft. Fingernail growth has exploded. And it may be "ghost" sensations, but my chest feels like I'm flexing my pecs but I'm not. It would be awesome if I got quick initial results, but after reading so many posts here, I'm under the impression that not much will happen for a month or two (at the very soonest).

For both our sakes, I hope the boobie fairy comes sooner than later.

Hello there.
I was also reading a lot in this Forum but i never postet anything before Blush .
I was asking myself if people with more weight gain "faster" growth or in my case i already had gyno since puberty (im 21) .After a few days in it ,i had some weird sensations, my nipples were always itching but not like on the skin but a bit under so i always had to scratch somehow below and it was kinda annoying.
Okay now in short form do you think ppl with gyno see faster results or is my mind just playing with me.
Tomoka

Anna, I am about 6+ years older than Samantha and it does seem to take a little longer depending on your stature and weight.
I am 5ft 8in and 180 pounds, whilst a little overweight Lol Tongue my mirror lies very convincingly for meDodgy

But to the point, with some extra body fat you can appear to have earlier progress. It took 2 months of PM to finally get the pain and soreness indicating growth should follow. I have been taking measurements throughout and these do provide the evidence that we are not kidding ourselves. I did take some further photo's last night and will compare them against earlier shots to see if it's noticeable to the eye.

I think I have grown but my wife has not commented which leads me to believe this process is for the long haul. Blush

Good luck Anna, remember you have youth on your side, so envious and jealous in equal measures.
Hugs to all
Heather
XXX

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon