Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why now

Have have been a life long crossdresser or and thought I have wanted to be female. Started NBE, shaved whole body, and started buying ton of female clothes. I think that the reason that I'am single is the whole crossdressing thing and I have never wanted to get anyone involved into it. After years of living with other people around I have my own place. I have gone crazy and have female clothes everywhere. The NBE has shown that I love the little breasts that I have grown, but I do not know where to stop. That I still love crossdressing and that as soon as I'm home I'm dressed ususally. Now I have two females wanting to get together today one a co-worker and one a family friend. They are both acting like they are into me, and I'm listening to all of this dressed thinking why now. I have always had to chase after women. Now I have a room full of female clothes and if they open any drawers there is going to be questions. NBE has shown be that I'm happy being a man with small breasts and that I do not want to go any further. So i'm meeting both of these females at different times tomarrow. I just dont't now what to do. I would of liked the same attention by females years ago.

Maybe you're new found female persona is showing through a little and these ladies are perceiving something in you they like. I'm not saying it's obvious at all to anyone, just something subtle that's peaked their interest in you. Perhaps a confidence or personal acceptance that wasn't there previously. My advice is to just be yourself. I wouldn't "tell all" any sooner than I'd tell her what medications you're taking. Just like anything she might discover about you along the way, it might be nothing to her and then again, it might be a deal breaker ...just like anything she might find out about you along the way, right? I hope it turns out just like you hope it will.

(23-02-2014, 07:30 AM)whybreasts Wrote:  Have have been a life long crossdresser or and thought I have wanted to be female. Started NBE, shaved whole body, and started buying ton of female clothes. I think that the reason that I'am single is the whole crossdressing thing and I have never wanted to get anyone involved into it. After years of living with other people around I have my own place. I have gone crazy and have female clothes everywhere. The NBE has shown that I love the little breasts that I have grown, but I do not know where to stop. That I still love crossdressing and that as soon as I'm home I'm dressed ususally. Now I have two females wanting to get together today one a co-worker and one a family friend. They are both acting like they are into me, and I'm listening to all of this dressed thinking why now. I have always had to chase after women. Now I have a room full of female clothes and if they open any drawers there is going to be questions. NBE has shown be that I'm happy being a man with small breasts and that I do not want to go any further. So i'm meeting both of these females at different times tomarrow. I just dont't now what to do. I would of liked the same attention by females years ago.

why now ? if you are happy in your skin , one tends to be more confident and project that image unknowingly . the ladies have picked up on that .
just go with the flow . it will give you more confidence. good luck on ya meets Big Grin

I think unless you have a bra strap or something peeking out from a drawer, or they're the snooping type, you probably don't have to worry about them looking through your drawers.

As far as disclosing your feminine self, I recommend doing it gradually. Maybe start out with complimenting their choice of clothing and go from there? Going out on your first date while dressed en femme isn't likely to be a good idea I think.

I think that I freaked out because both of them wanted to come over now when they called yesterday. Everything is fine the first one wants me to go to church with her, and I told her that I'm not trilled and set a date next week. I became a Southern Baptist on my own as a teenager and now I drink and not trilled about how they talk about other religions. I really do not want to go to her church. That was made clear and she still wants to go out. My co-worker was not able to meet me today. She worries me because she is suppose to be lesbian but she buys me stuff, and she is the only one that has said anything about me shaving my arms.

(23-02-2014, 10:38 PM)whybreasts Wrote:  I think that I freaked out because both of them wanted to come over now when they called yesterday. Everything is fine the first one wants me to go to church with her, and I told her that I'm not trilled and set a date next week. I became a Southern Baptist on my own as a teenager and now I drink and not trilled about how they talk about other religions. I really do not want to go to her church. That was made clear and she still wants to go out. My co-worker was not able to meet me today. She worries me because she is suppose to be lesbian but she buys me stuff, and she is the only one that has said anything about me shaving my arms.

Maybe the second one has sensed something in you and wants to know more . ,

Hmmm, borderline lesbian + tg bio male...hmmm... Could be interesting, n'est pas? LOL
Just kidding, honey. I hope it all works out. When it rains...it pours.Smile

(23-02-2014, 10:38 PM)whybreasts Wrote:  I think that I freaked out because both of them wanted to come over now when they called yesterday. Everything is fine the first one wants me to go to church with her, and I told her that I'm not trilled and set a date next week. I became a Southern Baptist on my own as a teenager and now I drink and not trilled about how they talk about other religions. I really do not want to go to her church. That was made clear and she still wants to go out. My co-worker was not able to meet me today. She worries me because she is suppose to be lesbian but she buys me stuff, and she is the only one that has said anything about me shaving my arms.

Hmm, I wonder about the churchgoer. My thought would be how serious she is about 2 Corinthians 6:14?

I think spending time with your co-worker is a good idea. Even if you end up staying friends, I think having a lady friend who is accepting of your feminine side is invaluable.

(24-02-2014, 04:50 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(23-02-2014, 10:38 PM)whybreasts Wrote:  ABRIDGED ...I really do not want to go to her church. That was made clear and she still wants to go out.

Hmm, I wonder about the churchgoer. My thought would be how serious she is about 2 Corinthians 6:14?

Very impressive choice of scriptures Flamesabers! You have stated you're not particularly religious, but that is a very appropriate verse for whybreasts and his lady friend to think about. Actually, it's a wise thing for anyone to consider as they enter into a relationship whether they are Christian, non Christian or something else.

Both probably sense something about you.... the religious one probably just wants to save you..... I'd go for the lesbian!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon