Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why now

(25-02-2014, 02:33 AM)whybreasts Wrote:  I've a good job people are always trying to get me to join their church so they can then work on marrying me off, and they tell me that.

Most likely the church wants you to be requited so you can help pay the bills!

(25-02-2014, 02:33 AM)whybreasts Wrote:  My lesbian friend I think suspects something about me because of me shaving my arms and legs, and she has also commented on how I smell. Sue me I use girls body wash and deodorant. I do not think that it it is noticeable.

I think... if she notices your grooming habits and smells... and brings them up in conversation with you... it's probably more than idle curiosity. So, go to coffee or dinner with her. One of two things (or both) will happen: you will make a closer friend, or you will have a naked calisthenics partner.

There are women out there for the gender-rebellious, but churches ain't the best place to find them, if you catch my drift.

(24-02-2014, 12:31 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(23-02-2014, 10:38 PM)whybreasts Wrote:  I think that I freaked out because both of them wanted to come over now when they called yesterday. Everything is fine the first one wants me to go to church with her, and I told her that I'm not trilled and set a date next week. I became a Southern Baptist on my own as a teenager and now I drink and not trilled about how they talk about other religions. I really do not want to go to her church. That was made clear and she still wants to go out. My co-worker was not able to meet me today. She worries me because she is suppose to be lesbian but she buys me stuff, and she is the only one that has said anything about me shaving my arms.

Maybe the second one has sensed something in you and wants to know more . ,

I agree. I think the second one has sensed the feminine side of you and is attracted to the "real" side of you. That could turn out to be a nice adventure.

As a late joiner I had a lot of catching up to do on this thread. My response is why ask why?

It sounds like this is your first real experience with women. An earlier response said suggested that you are now feeling comfortable in your own skin. Confidence and self esteem are chick magnets...really.

And who knows what either woman's motivations or interest might be...let them explain it if they need to. And third, I wouldn't let religion deter you too much at such an early stage. Don't go to church as a starting point...it's a lousy first date. And be honest about your reservations. If it's a problem for her she'll leave you alone. And don't feel you have to limit your choices. You're free to play the field. Enjoy it.

And don't hide who you are. If you're judiciously open and honest you're more likely to find a life partner who chooses you for the whole person you are.

I'm so greedy, I would love an update. I hope everything is going well with you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon