Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone here tried Aguaje?

AKA: Moriche, ité, canangucho, and buriti

It's a palm fruit made by the palm, Mauritia flexuousa. In South America, it's common as a food item. Many locals explicitly warn men not to eat too much in fear of severe feminization. Abroad, it's sold as a supplement to increase female butt size.

I haven't found much on its actual phytoestrogen/antiandrogen content, but it sounds interesting. I feel like it would have similar effects to saw palmetto seeing as they're both palm fruits. Maybe it's even more potent as an antiandrogen.

So, anyone have experience with it or information on it?

(03-03-2014, 06:12 AM)Epicene Wrote:  AKA: Moriche, ité, canangucho, and buriti

It's a palm fruit made by the palm, Mauritia flexuousa. In South America, it's common as a food item. Many locals explicitly warn men not to eat too much in fear of severe feminization. Abroad, it's sold as a supplement to increase female butt size.

I haven't found much on its actual phytoestrogen/antiandrogen content, but it sounds interesting. I feel like it would have similar effects to saw palmetto seeing as they're both palm fruits. Maybe it's even more potent as an antiandrogen.

So, anyone have experience with it or information on it?

Never heard of it !!

There was some discussion on using it, on here a couple of years or so ago, but it isn't easy to get hold of and there isn't much info around and I don't think anyone actually did anything about it.
You could try the search function, I think Isabelle may have looked at it but I'm not sure.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon