Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting PM

Well, I go my first bottle of PM today. I jumped right in with 2K mg spread out throughout the day. So far none of the issues people have mentioned, headache, stomach issues, etc. I took some initial pictures that I will post if I get something to compare it to. Wish me luck,,,

Good luck, Carla. PM is a powerful phyto-estrogen, and at the dosage you are taking, it won't be long before you feel your breasts begin to grow. Give it at least a couple weeks to feel the sensations in your nipples -- tenderness, tingling, maybe some itching and swelling. You are on your way, honey!

Clara Kay Smile

Thanks Clara, I am looking forward to it...
Here is the picture I took today, I hope to see changes like so many have experienced.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-03-2014, 04:34 AM)WannabCarla Wrote:  Thanks Clara, I am looking forward to it...
Here is the picture I took today, I hope to see changes like so many have experienced.

I'm sure you will, but don't get impatient. Ramp up your PM to 2000 mg per day and stay there for a few weeks. If you feel no sensations in your nipples boost your dose a bit more.

Oh, and you may want to move those nice pictures over to a personal progress thread in the Picture Pages sub-forum. You can add updates monthly or on whatever schedule you desire. Us girls will be more than happy to provide feedback on your growth. Tongue

We want to see those moobs turn into boobs! Big Grin

Clara Smile
Heart 

Shy
You ladies are so inspiring.
Thank you.

I'll soon be ready to start.
i have similar bio to CarlaKay.
Can any of you point me to your recomended right products?
Thank you
Sarah

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon