Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHR Survey Results and What to Take from Them

Big thanks to all that completed the survey. You can still take it if you like. It's provided some interesting insights. I'll leave it live since some of the data isn't very reliable, but here's a list of herbs by their average WHR. I made it assuming the herbs in combination didn't do as much as much as the herbs alone. The survey was too short and general to assume otherwise. I only included those of us with average BMIs in the averages. The survey was pretty generalized and can't give any strong scientific insights, but I didn't want to throw out anything too big for people to willingly take.

The average time on NBE for this data is 15 months. Overall, there were only two "feminine" waist-hip ratios, but they were both right on the edge. Age did have a huge effect. All that put in their age and had the lowest WHRs were under 30 years old. Maca does seem to be the most effective, but there wasn't enough data.

Ultimately, I think this just means that we're taking NBE herbs as natural breast enhancement. Considering a lot of us want to change our entire gender appearance, maybe this isn't the best. A better balance of female hormones is probably what we need for better feminization. Just look at the lowest average. Of course, there's a negative interpretation too, but I don't think it's the case since some surveys came out partially successful.

Anyway, thanks again, and have a good weekend everyone.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon