Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

COULD I BE PREGNANT?!

Bug 

PLEASE HELP. I POSTED THIS ON YAHOO ANSWERS AND I GOT REPORTED FOR SPAM. IM SERIOUS. ME AND MY BF HAD ANAL A FEW WEEKS AGO, HE DIDNT EJACULATE INSIDE ME HE DID IT IN A TISSUE. ANYWAY IM 5 DAYS LATE FOR MY PERIOD. MY NIPPLES HAVE STARTED TO BECOME TENDER AND I HAVE 2 COLD SORES ON EITHER SIDE OF MY MOUTH. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES IM PREGNANT BECAUSE IM VERY VERY SCARED

I don´t think so. There is no internal connection between the rectum and the vagina. So sperms which go into the rectum cannot get into the woman's reproductive organs.
Get a blood test to be sure.

Are you serious how old are you?!...
I didn't know mouth herpes was pregnant symptom?
Nipples and breast are sore before period a lot its normal.
And like above you can have all the anal sex you want ant not get pregnant but you can still catch STDs this way like herpes.

If your period is late, why don't you just take a pregnancy test? The chances are low, but if you're really that worried about it, you should use protection.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon