Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello Everyone :]

Hey there!

My name is Drew. I've been prowling around the forum for the past couple of days, kind of nice knowing there is like a support system about! Anywho, I'm 27 years old, about 150 lbs and 6'3". I'm very eager to get to know the people of the forum!

Drew

Welcome to the fray, Drew!

Nice to meet you sweetheart! Welcome aboard. Tongue

(10-03-2014, 05:31 AM)Drew87 Wrote:  Hey there!

My name is Drew. I've been prowling around the forum for the past couple of days, kind of nice knowing there is like a support system about! Anywho, I'm 27 years old, about 150 lbs and 6'3". I'm very eager to get to know the people of the forum!

Drew

Hi Drew,

We do have a quite a few tall members here, 6'9" is the tallest, Missed Missed, bigdave 6'7", Sammie 6'3", David 6'4", and the list goes on! Big Grin

Anyways welcome!

Welcome to the board Drew! Big Grin

I'm the same age as you, but a few inches shorter. Blush

Out of curiosity, how did you come to find this board? Are you interested in NBE?

Welcome Drew everyone here is very helpful .

(10-03-2014, 11:49 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Welcome to the board Drew! Big Grin

I'm the same age as you, but a few inches shorter. Blush

Out of curiosity, how did you come to find this board? Are you interested in NBE?

I think when I was 12-13 I started thinking I was the wrong gender. I told my mom about it then. She seemed to accept it, however I told her I did not want to do anything about it. Here we are years later, and the feelings still haven't gone away. So I thought that I'd find a group or figure out a way to at least start the process and to figure out who I really am.

I'm not sure how much of that actually makes any sense, however I just started my herbs today. So we will see how this works!

Thanks everyone for the lovely welcome :]

Welcome to BN!

A late hello and welcome, as well, Drew. We all come here in a state of confusion, and if we're lucky leave with an understanding of who we are deep down. I wish you luck on your journey of understanding.

Clara Smile

Hi Drew, I too welcome you to this wonderful board. I have honestly received nothing but support and humour in my short time here.
I have recently posted that, I too, are in a confused state which has been with me for many years.

You say your weight is 150 pounds and a dizzy height of 6 ft 3 inche, in my book you would hardly cast a shadow on the wall. Oh to be young and trim again Big Grin extrapolate that to my measurements of 180 pounds and 5 ft 8 inches puts me in an entirely different class.

' I probably have all the right curves, but not necessarily in the right places' Blush

Anyhow love to hear you are here.

Hugs
Heather

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon