Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hard to hide now

(15-06-2014, 11:50 PM)Jordyn Michelle Wrote:  
(15-06-2014, 11:49 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  Smile Go for it! Being fat def helps out when it comes to NBE and more fat you gain in the future will go to your chest! Smile

Well regardless I don't think my ass is touching the same size as those lovely beauties. Blush

what do u mean? your bra size appears to be close to mine (46C)

(16-06-2014, 12:49 AM)Moobdood Wrote:  what do u mean? your bra size appears to be close to mine (46C)

I may be measured at a 46C but I'm not filling it out like you. Yours you can easily get away with cleavage without any tricks unlike me.

(16-06-2014, 03:28 PM)Jordyn Michelle Wrote:  
(16-06-2014, 12:49 AM)Moobdood Wrote:  what do u mean? your bra size appears to be close to mine (46C)

I may be measured at a 46C but I'm not filling it out like you. Yours you can easily get away with cleavage without any tricks unlike me.

I guess if i find the right bra i had a 40c push up bra but it didnt make cleavage but it did push em up..

a few more pics Smile I love how in certain shirts they are more visible/show more than in other shirts. Like those soft, vintage shirts. My tits love to show in them. Smile and the material feels so good against it! I know it's probably dangerous but I can't help fantasizing about what would happen if I could ever come across some bovine growth hormone. I'd love to try it. I also soo so wish I could develop Macromastia/Gigantomastia. I literally want them as big as possible.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(20-06-2014, 06:56 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  a few more pics Smile I love how in certain shirts they are more visible/show more than in other shirts. Like those soft, vintage shirts. My tits love to show in them. Smile and the material feels so good against it! I know it's probably dangerous but I can't help fantasizing about what would happen if I could ever come across some bovine growth hormone. I'd love to try it. I also soo so wish I could develop Macromastia/Gigantomastia. I literally want them as big as possible.

Awesome, simply amazing!

(20-06-2014, 08:34 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(20-06-2014, 06:56 PM)Moobdood Wrote:  a few more pics Smile I love how in certain shirts they are more visible/show more than in other shirts. Like those soft, vintage shirts. My tits love to show in them. Smile and the material feels so good against it! I know it's probably dangerous but I can't help fantasizing about what would happen if I could ever come across some bovine growth hormone. I'd love to try it. I also soo so wish I could develop Macromastia/Gigantomastia. I literally want them as big as possible.

Awesome, simply amazing!
thank you hun! *blushes* I just wish i didnt have to shave them that often

More picture updates! :3 Currently speaking with a Dr about getting hormones properly.

Well, finally the time has come, I went to visit my Doctor for my appointment yesterday. She said my “bad cholesterol” was a little high and she was a little worried about that. She wanted to wait a month, then check up on my cholesterol levels, then start me on hormones. But thankfully she decided to try it and gave me a prescription. But she said that if my cholesterol doesn’t improve in a month she may take me off of it. v.v So I got to start taking fish oil and not eating at fast food places as much. :c How else can I grow? v.v Oh well, it’ll be worth it to stay on the hormones, can always grow fatter afterwards I guess lol So she prescribed me 1mg of Estriadol a day, which is alot lower of a dose as what I was taking (4mg a day). I’m also on 100mg a day of Spirolactin. (Which is new to me as I could never afford it on my own). My insurance (which I get through Medicaid) will pay for the Spiro but not the Estriadol. lol But since through the doctor it’s only $13 for a one month supply so that’s not too bad. :3 Alot better than what I was paying for them! So, I’m officially on hormones through a Doctor now! It took a long time, and 3 therapist sessions but im on them now! I hope I can get my cholesterol down so I can stay on them tho! I can’t wait to see what the Spiro does to me as well! I hope it can make me even more femme! Below is a section of one of the many pages I had to fill out. XD I didn’t know breast growth was permanent?! lol jk of course! I’m glad they are permanent! I will love my increasingly voluptuous breasts for the rest of my life! I can’t wait to see just how big they become! I want to thank everyone for your continued support for me on this journey. I will continue to post pictures on my updates and I’ll love to hear all your comments as well as I continue to grow.

[Image: 7436174_orig.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_naibe5qR7C1r2fb45o2_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_naibe5qR7C1r2fb45o10_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_naia6eJMFq1r2fb45o6_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_naibe5qR7C1r2fb45o9_1280.jpg]

Well..I took the plunge and went to get fitted for a bra today! I called ahead of time and she said "Sure we can measure guys!" So I went on over to the Victoria's Secret in the mall. I was a bit shy to go in there because I've never been in a Victoria's Secret before. But I went in and tried to find a lady who works there. Found the girl who I talked to on the phone and she took me to the fitting rooms. She measured me and at first gave me a 38D cup to try on. I did but it seemed a bit big in the cups and a bit tight around the band. She came in and after seeing that went and got a 38C cup and a bra extender. The extender worked good for the band and she said it'd be better using one than going up a band size. She said that there were still little gaps in the cups and went to get me a 38B cup. And the 38B cup with the extender was the one that fit good. I'm guessing because my breasts aren't quite as round/full as most women's yet. I was kind of hoping I'd be a D cup but oh well. She was very nice and didn't seem like it was a big deal to be helping me. So I bought a bra and a pack of extenders. Because I spent a certain amount of money they gave me a scratch off type of coupon and I won a free pair of panties as well! *blushes* I wasn't quite sure what size I'd be in panties so I just got a XL size. The bra is very comfy, there's no wires and it's memory foam so I can wash it and it won't ruin the cups. Plus it's pretty cute :3 Granted it was pretty pricey there lol but now I know what size I am, so now I can go and buy bras elsewhere as well.

Well I hope I can grow into it and will need even bigger sizes as I continue to grow!

I also ordered some progesterone pills (online obviously) since I wasn't prescribed that yet. So hopefully those will help me develop my milk ducts. Smile

Oh congratulations on your progress. Any growth since you posted?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon